Legion, M*A*S*H & Quantum Surrender

Natan

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='joracy' date='11 February 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1265950164' post='2176614']
The other thread seems to contradict this.

Really folks, two threads and a number of different stories is making this entire thing hard to follow. intra-alliance communication is rather important.
[/quote]

Is anyone really surprised?

[quote name='NemaK' date='11 February 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1265950502' post='2176640']
Sparta says Legion accepted White Peace, Legion says we didn't, and that they mis-read Hubb's post.
[/quote]
Gracias.

So what's the drama for? Sparta stop crying and fight like Spartans. :awesome:

[quote name='Scorbolt' date='12 February 2010 - 06:59 AM' timestamp='1265950751' post='2176650']
Is anyone really surprised?
[/quote]

Well I'm a bit annoyed with all this GIVE PEACE - NO PEACE - PEACE - NO PEACE stuff if it helps :(

But good stuff.

Edited by Decker

[quote name='Virillus' date='11 February 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1265950874' post='2176659']
You all mock. Legion had the stones to do something different; they took the theory of decentralized governance and made it their [i]own.[/i]

What courage.
[/quote]
:smug: we doing it right

[quote name='chairmanR' date='12 February 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1265950918' post='2176664']
Gracias.

So what's the drama for? Sparta stop crying and fight like Spartans. :awesome:
[/quote]

We're fine with fighting, just don't like people giving us contradicting statements :P

From Hubb on his phone posting on the Legion boards:

I'm on my iPhone right now. We have been in discussion all day. No member of this government gave permission for anything to be posted, as we were still in the discussion phase. Again, no final decision was made.

Funny how this statement from Hubb keeps getting ignored by all of the Spartans and their mindless drones.

Hubb never agreed to anything.

Legion never agreed to anything.

Sparta screwed up.

pretty simple, really.

[quote name='Joe Izuzu' date='11 February 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1265951377' post='2176713']
Legion never agreed to anything.

Sparta screwed up.

pretty simple, really.
[/quote]

Legion's MoFA in discussions with Sparta led them to believe he was acting under order from Hubb and led them to believe white peace was being accepted. This same MoFA has said in the other topic that a veto vote had begun before this was posted while in this topic several Legionnaires have stated the opposite that the veto vote began after the posting of this topic.

Now, sure Sparta could have misinterpreted what was intended / what happened but Imperial has already begun lying to cover himself. I expect that he made the mistake not Sparta.

[quote name='Snowbeast' date='12 February 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1265951943' post='2176765']
Wow Legion is a genuinely horrible alliance if they can't get their affairs straight enough to decide if they are surrendering or not.
[/quote]

They seem pretty clear on the matter to me. The answer is, "we fight on."

[quote name='Snowbeast' date='12 February 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1265951943' post='2176765']
Wow Legion is a genuinely horrible alliance if they can't get their affairs straight enough to decide if they are surrendering or not.
[/quote]
They wouldn't be the first alliance to surrender and then take it back. I distinctly remember having a field day with GATO back in... oh hell I think GWIII.

[quote name='NemaK' date='11 February 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1265952513' post='2176826']
Nah, I resisted, until they nuked me.

Stole teh caek though.
[/quote]

are you trying to escape?

Didnt you have some fun though? Remember when your nation was sliding into the fire pit that is nuclear anarchy and they said "goodbye" you were like "NO WAY" and then they were all "we pretended we were going to murder you". That was great.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='12 February 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1265952248' post='2176797']
They seem pretty clear on the matter to me. The answer is, "we fight on."
[/quote]

I'm glad they can figure it out after much negotiations and government communication screw ups :gag: