Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shavar

North American Confederacy (NAC)

[img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh276/Rooivaulk/officeofthetri.png[/img]

.There comes a time when you have to stand up with your friends and show the world what you are made of.We have no illusions of what WAR brings but we also know how hard it is to find true friends. Effective immediately we are activating " The old no.7 Accords Invicta-NAC MDP " In doing so The NAC Declares a state of War with Stickmen in defense of Invicta.

o/Invicta ' we love you guys '
o/Purple

North American Confedracy TRIUM
Shavar
Hellbilly
Rooivaulk

[quote name='imbored24470' date='11 February 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1265938453' post='2176036']
So far I think we're winning.
[/quote]
Prepare to be broken like a stick figure!
*Shakes fist*

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='11 February 2010 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1265938546' post='2176041']
Prepare to be broken like a stick figure!
*Shakes fist*
[/quote]
We can just simply redraw them.

[quote name='imbored24470' date='11 February 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1265939152' post='2176053']
We can just simply redraw them.
[/quote]
Oh. My. Admin. You are truly invincible! Wait, unless, NAC! Break their writing utensil!

This is clearly rogue action. If you didn't get Stumpy's permission - this war declaration is null and void.

o/ The true King of Purple

We might be facing 14+ alliances, but they haven't got to our bottles of Jack yet!

Bottoms up!

o/ NAC
o/ Invicta
o/ Old No.7
o/ PEACE
o/ Anyone who wants to turn Moore County, Tennessee (the home of Jack Daniels Distillery) into a wet county
[b]o/ BOULEVARDS \o[/b] (the drink of choice to prepare ourselves for the shots of Old No.7 we are about to imbibe on the battlefield)

(Also, :wub: Dawny :wub: )