How many times have you rerolled?

Prime minister Johns

Reroll survey   

455 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' date='13 February 2010 - 10:41 AM' timestamp='1266075714' post='2179261']
I'm considering letting Organized Chaosia die . . . .
[/quote]

Same here. I've never rerolled and have had the same nation since July 2006. I've considered retiring many, many times. Going on four years is a long time to play. While up to this point I just haven't been able to bring myself to push the delete button, I'm closer now than I've ever been.

[quote name='Arminius' date='13 February 2010 - 09:50 AM' timestamp='1266076227' post='2179277']
Same here. I've never rerolled and have had the same nation since July 2006. I've considered retiring many, many times. Going on four years is a long time to play. While up to this point I just haven't been able to bring myself to push the delete button, I'm closer now than I've ever been.
[/quote]
I've never been more than 15 days inactive before. I'm at 18 now and it would be so easy to just not collect.

2nd of May, 2006, I popped by here and decided to create a nation. I really can't remember which it was called but I wrote down the date and emailed it to myself like two years ago or something. It was a nice nation but got deleted due to inactivity at some point after GW I due to me getting bored.

I reincarnated as Iosif Moldov on 3rd of January 2007, with Iosif Moldovstan #1. However, after couple of months, I kind of failed and it died at 20 days. My next nation shared its fate right before UJW due to me not being interested and me not being around. My fourth nation had horrible resources and at some point I decided to delete it because it was still rather small and I got in to this FCO nation pumping program, this was around early 2008. Since then, I've had this nation.

One re-roll. Went nuke rogue at the end of GW2- sent glowing love to an idiot that decided to attack after the peace agreement then tell me that if I didn't accept peace I'd be ZI'ed. I answered with nukes.

Didn't keep the same name, didn't see the need to have an entire alliance mad at a brand new nation.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='13 February 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1266106623' post='2179942']
you do it and I'll haunt you.
[/quote]
Yeah, I decided to collect. I got jumped and actually wanted to be around to kick butt.

My collection for 18 days was 1 million dollars. :wacko:

Edited by Duncan King

I'm at nearly 20 rerolls now, only about 5 of which were for resources. My nation name is rarely the same (I've used goddammit twice as a nation and once as a ruler, no other repeats), but I typically keep enragedlobster or some variant thereof as my ruler name. I've only had three nations in my memory that didn't have a variant of enragedlobster as the ruler.

Edited by enragedlobster