How many times have you rerolled?

Prime minister Johns

Reroll survey   

455 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First ruler/nation : Ch33kY of Ch33kYland, 420 days
Second: Candide of Laputa, 270 days
Third: Ch33kY of Island of Dr Moreau, 250 days

That's with long gaps between re-rolling. I'd be very old if I stayed around.

Edited by Ch33kY

Euparadeisos #1: 10/06-05/07: Deleted due to being nuked five times by LUE and me just not caring enough to fix it.
Jesusland: 05/07-08/07: Deleted due to me getting banned.
Euparadeisos #2: 12/08-1/10: Deleted for poor resources (yes it took me over a year to decide to reroll for new resources)
Euparadeisos #3: 1/10-Present

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='11 February 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1265928995' post='2175737']
Al R. Ry needed two specific resources. D: I failed to get them~

Also, I have kept the same identity for all but one of my rerolls.
[/quote]

And I thought I was bad... [img]http://www.theorderoflight.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

I lost count at sixteen. All but one was during my TOOL period. I was KingJarkko of Uralica the entire six months I was in CCC, while all of my TOOL rolls have been as Jarkko Salomki (should be Salomäki, dammit!) of Uralica. I finally gave up and stuck with iron and silver on 27 July 2009. Ah well. Got a stable trade circle out of it :)

First time, I quit because I needed to get my head straight, and didn't think I'd come back. But I came back because I was bored, which in turn because I was cooped up in my house due to the snow we got. :ph34r: The other re-rolls were partly for resources and partly to keep myself small so I could ghostbust. :P Fun times. Even fought in Karma War that way, and managed to whoop my opponent.

[quote name='BamaBuc' date='11 February 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1265935321' post='2175935']
BamaBuc of Alabama Nation got deleted for inactivity, so I made BamaBuc of United Dixie. [/quote]

Hence the term "Bamaing oneself" :P

Edited by Uralica

only re-rolled once, I got bored with my first nation, I don't even remember anything about it, or even what alliance I was in. either way, that nation sucked, so i deleted, then I wanted to go back, but there was a massive war, so I couldn't, then about a year and some change, i got back in and have been here ever since then.

Never re-rolled, although after a month or so I wish I did due to resources, but in the end decided not to. I believe doing so would be cheating, as it is your job to do your job as Nation Leader with what ever your first lot of settlers hand you.

Edited by MadScotsman

Over 3.5 years on the same nation.

With good resources and not being a troll, I would never reroll. Even a ZI'd nation rebuilds faster than a new one. I guess if I had something in RL that kept me away from the internet an entire month I might lose my nation, but otherwise you need only do bills and collections once every 3 weeks to stay in the game. At that point it comes down to your rep. Don't be a jerk and most sins are forgiven eventually.

First nation made in December 2006, deleted in December 2007 due to inactivity.
Second I made the day Wolfpack got jumped by several in early '08 deleted about 4 months after terms were reached.
3rd is the current one I made in 2009 and got deleted due to a fail nation sitter. Made my 4th later in the summer.
4th is this one, hopefully It won't be deleted.

All of them same ruler name, different nation names.

Edited by Chaoshawk

First nation: Illespont Islands
That's it. I can't give up lead and silver! Well, OK, silver can go if needed..

I'd only considered it twice. Once was when, about one day after joining an alliance, someone attacked me. The second was when I started hearing what the world thinks of lead as a resource. Given how warhungry a lot of you are, it should be +$100 income..

I only re-rolled once and it was because my nation was deleted when a friend made an account using my isp. Came back with the same name, but it was quite annoying to lose my nation after a week of deliberation by CN staff.

[quote name='Ponken' date='11 February 2010 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1265901525' post='2174771']
I do find it interesting that there are at least 3 people who have never rerolled but yet havent kept the same name.
[/quote]
I did that, because I figured if I ever re-rolled I'd change my name. (Unless I accidentally deleted or something else less deliberate.)

I've had the same nation since 11/23/06. I've been ZIed twice, lost 1/2 of everything once, and am currently 1500 infra away from my second ZI. I'm considering letting Organized Chaosia die, but I currently have all but the really really expensive wonders, so I'll probably keep it and deal with being a really really scary 20,000 NS nation.

I also changed my forum name from "Organized_Chaosia" to "Duncan King" back in April 2007.

Edited by Duncan King