How many times have you rerolled?

Prime minister Johns

Reroll survey   

455 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 here.

1st reroll was because I inactived. Then maybe a month or two later, the grace period was added. :mellow:

2nd was supposed to be a complete opposite of MegaAros. A twin brother who was a Pacifican instead of Voxian - to see if I could have fun again that way. Didn't work out, decided to just remain MegaAros, though I stuck with my new name because I was too lazy to reroll again.

[quote name='Ponken' date='11 February 2010 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1265901525' post='2174771']
I do find it interesting that there are at least 3 people who have never rerolled but yet havent kept the same name.
[/quote]

Yeah, that's the option I voted, since apparently you have to choose an option in the second poll in order to vote in the first. I haven't rerolled, but I would have had someone told me when I joined anything about resources/trades. There's been a couple of times since that time that I've thought about rerolling, but I never did and now my nation is too developed to be worth it (unless it gets completely trashed, which would be pretty hard, and I find that scenario to be highly unlikely).

Never rerolled, although considered it back in the day because

a) I hate my nation's name and ruler name.
b) I hate having gems. In today's world, nobody wants gems.
c) I've always wanted to leave the "Gairyuki" name (and all affiliations of it) behind, to experience other spheres of CN, and to join as a newbie with the knowledge I have now XD.

Here be mine

1) Mobias - can't quite remember the name of it. Quit before the First GW due to lack of interest in the game

2) Haphestus - Joined GATO and fought in the Second Great war, was lost and confused especially when GATO surrendered, but really didn't surrender, so I didn't know what orders I was really following.

3) Hapestus (2) - Rerolled after the war due to crippling losses and a desire to get better resources. Fought in the Aegis vs. The Initiative war, loss, then started rebuilding. School started afterwords, got a girlfriend, then quit once again.

4)Haphestus 3 - Started once again and got my nation built up before the Unjust War. Was EXTREMELY happy to have been able to defeat the Initiative and dismantle GOONS. Thereafter, I left to bootcamp.

5) Tobistus - Started not to long ago, and hopefully, will be able to stay much longer than before.

Though, I have noticed. Every time I start playing and join an alliance, we get thrown into a major war of some sort. Maybe I'm just bad luck. :(

[quote name='Urmom(U)' date='11 February 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1265928919' post='2175735']
You must have awful luck. :P
[/quote]
Al R. Ry needed two specific resources. D: I failed to get them~

Also, I have kept the same identity for all but one of my rerolls.

[quote name='Locke' date='12 February 2010 - 11:21 AM' timestamp='1265930513' post='2175787']
God that must have sucked. I got uranium on my first try.
[/quote]

I think there are a number of people reading this who now hate you :P

First nation- intend to re-roll for resources.

Let's see...

FallenFighter of Terra Extraneus
Ivan the Infidel of The Forgotten
mutant_hijacker of the terror states
Mirazi Heket of Terra Extraneus
FallenFighter of Mundus Metuo

And of course, what I am now, Mind Virus of Toxic Cloud

>___> All due to boredom.

[quote name='jamesdanaher' date='11 February 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1265930835' post='2175797']
I think there are a number of people reading this who now hate you :P

First nation- intend to re-roll for resources.
[/quote]
Well, I did lose the first 180 days of my nation, but then again, that nation sucked because I didn't learn about tech dealing until ~3 months before re-rolling. :P