How many times have you rerolled?

Prime minister Johns

Reroll survey   

455 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would like to present some questions to the general public of planet Bob to satisfy my curiosity about this subject. i would like to know how prevalent the practice of re-rolling a nation is and for what reasons people do this.

How many times have you rerolled?

And

Have you kept the same name each time?

Here is my answer to get the ball rolling.

Novus Niciae #1 : Deleted due to computer failure & personal reasons for not using a public computer after the woodstock massacre.
Neo Olympia #1: Deleted due to poor resources
Neo Olympia #2: Deleted due to bill lock & trade circle failure.
Neo Olympia #3: Deleted due to karma war & epic bill lock (60 days of debts & anarchy)
Novus Niciae #2: Deleted due to poor resources
Novus Niciae #3: Current nation

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Define re-roll? Anytime you change nation, or only if you are doing it to escape something?

This is my second nation. I honestly dont even remember the name of the first one, it might have been the same but I dont know. I didnt really get into the game the first time and barely remember it. I think I didnt log in for a week, came back to find it smashed randomly, and just wandered off and let it be deleted. That was a few years ago obviously...

I rerolled after GW3 as my nation was utterly trashed. Then after GW4 I retired (partially as a celebration of seeing GOONS disband). I ended up coming out of retirement to help Carpe Diem for GW5 and staying around. Now all I need is another alliance I don't like to disband so I can retire for good ...

Edited by Bionic redhead

After the Purge incident (as Comrade Korey) I rerolled as Postman, joined FPI, then quit again for awhile after CIS rolled FPI. I rerolled as Nathan Hale and tried to join FAN. They wouldn't let me in so I joined MHA, went inactive and was deleted. Then I decided to reroll as Comrade Korey again, and here I am.

My first nation was created in November of '06. Played it till April and left the game. Just fell out of the game.

Attempted to get back in during the summer of '08. Terrible resources. Rerolled. Terrible resources. Rerolled. Terrible Resources. Did this until... January 1st, 2009 when I got Aluminum/Wheat and stuck with it.

This is my third nation.

My first was created in 2007, with the first FOK invasion.
The second a week or so prior to the NoCB war, since I wanted to be able to check CN every once in a while in that interesting time. (NoCB war got me interested in CN again. :P )
When I decided to keep playing I rerolled for better resources, and here I am now.