USN - A Valentines Announcement

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='R3nowned' date='11 February 2010 - 07:13 AM' timestamp='1265890400' post='2174550']
Have fun waiting. I don't think any alliance really cares about nations that small attacking them, unless they have the numbers like GOONS. Even then, fighting at that range is largely ignored, since they don't have an impact on the larger scale.
[/quote]

lol, since when did alliances not care about a 50k nation? Micheal Malone's Nation Strength: 51,497.706

Also nice of you to join the party, seriously iFOK was starting to feel kinda lonely. I am glad you only waited to Invicta lost 40% of their NS, I mean if they lost any more it would kind of being embarrassing for you.

Also, as Invicta likes to point out there are "14" alliances attacking them. Why are those coming to their defense only focusing on Stickmen? Is it possible you have a grudge to settle, like you accused us?

Since it has been 9hrs after update and no iFOK have been attacked by USN, let me volunteer my nation to be your first war. [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=51219"]My Nation[/url]

EDIT: Better wording

Edited by Maccers The Great

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='11 February 2010 - 12:49 AM' timestamp='1265867370' post='2174115']
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=372624

Wolfpack let me down. However you seem to have many nations; so in the immortal words of Chron: "Bring it"
[/quote]
Someone quoting Chron? I do hope you don't mean the Chron of NSO, else I'd have to worry about what this world is coming to. :psyduck:
With that said, grind them into the dust, iFOK. Especially you, Deebz, kill 'em for me. :wub:

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='11 February 2010 - 05:49 AM' timestamp='1265867370' post='2174115']
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=372624

Wolfpack let me down. However you seem to have many nations; so in the immortal words of Chron: "Bring it"
[/quote]

Don't worry, I think I can do something for ya.

Welcome USN, lets kick some arse!

o/USN
o/Wolfpack
o/Invicta
o/ CDT

[quote name='mhawk' date='11 February 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1265912912' post='2175175']
So is it correct this whole part of the war stemmed from stickmen bandwagoning onto the FAN portion of the war?
[/quote]

That is incorrect. Stickmen didn't bandwagon onto this portion of the war.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='11 February 2010 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1265913115' post='2175185']
That is incorrect. Stickmen didn't bandwagon onto this portion of the war.
[/quote]
You did and you didn't. Personally, I wish you'd have cut the !@#$%^&* with the treaty chaining and just say you wanted a piece of purple, Invicta in particular. It was rather blatantly transparent. Honestly, I could have supported that, there's something to be said for doing what you want to do, screw the consequences and PR.

[quote name='R3nowned' date='11 February 2010 - 04:13 AM' timestamp='1265890400' post='2174550']
Have fun waiting. I don't think any alliance really cares about nations that small attacking them, unless they have the numbers like GOONS. Even then, fighting at that range is largely ignored, since they don't have an impact on the larger scale.
[/quote]
The 50-70k range is largely ignored? Well dang. Here I thought that's where I'd get some real action!

[quote name='Locke' date='11 February 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1265913242' post='2175190']
You did and you didn't. Personally, I wish you'd have cut the !@#$%^&* with the treaty chaining and just say you wanted a piece of purple, Invicta in particular. It was rather blatantly transparent. Honestly, I could have supported that, there's something to be said for doing what you want to do, screw the consequences and PR.
[/quote]

We were thinking of doing that, and then thought it'd be funnier to do this, and it was.

[quote name='Locke' date='11 February 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1265913242' post='2175190']
[/quote]

You didn't like the chain? Awww, so sad. We worked so hard on it :o