USN - A Valentines Announcement

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='11 February 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1265868059' post='2174145']
They are TOTALLY going to need it too.... >_>
[/quote]

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dSZ36A0-GBI/SYey8cuaxZI/AAAAAAAACQw/JQwh9aQH0hA/s400/sarcasm+meter.jpg[/img]

LOL; we will see ^_^

So what took you guys so long anyways USN? We've been waiting for you.

Edited by Frozenrpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='11 February 2010 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1265868312' post='2174157']
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dSZ36A0-GBI/SYey8cuaxZI/AAAAAAAACQw/JQwh9aQH0hA/s400/sarcasm+meter.jpg[/img]

LOL; we will see ^_^

So what took you guys so long anyways USN? We've been waiting for you.
[/quote]
Internal issues. I'd say that covers it.

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='11 February 2010 - 12:49 AM' timestamp='1265867370' post='2174115']
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=372624

Wolfpack let me down. However you seem to have many nations; so in the immortal words of Chron: "Bring it"
[/quote]
I'm afraid I'm not in range of you and all my offensive slots are filled. See if you can get your friends to send me towards you and we may meet in a week <3

[quote name='WolfsPride' date='11 February 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1265876309' post='2174319']
Welcome to the good fight USN :wub:

o/USN
o/Wolfpack
o/Invicta
[/quote]
There was a good fight? I'm still waiting for it :(

Also, same question to you as I did to your other purple pals... what took so long? If it really took that long to mobilize, I'll grab a book and wait for you on the battlefield. Just text me when you get there. I'll wave so you can find me.

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='11 February 2010 - 05:49 AM' timestamp='1265867370' post='2174115']
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=372624

Wolfpack let me down. However you seem to have many nations; so in the immortal words of Chron: "Bring it"
[/quote]

Hang on, let me sell all of my Infra and Land, decom all of my troops, tanks, navy, airforce. Send out all of my tech. Then I'll save a nuke, we'll call her "Anabel", just for you.
Oh, you're so Cute down there!!

[quote name='imbored24470' date='11 February 2010 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1265886867' post='2174491']
Maybe by "the Stickmen catching our attention" they only meant the Finnish Stickmen?
[/quote]

They actually stated they declared iFOK and FCO, but aren't attacking iFOK. Might aswell just declared the whole of Stickmen or just FCO. But whatever floats your boat.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='11 February 2010 - 05:55 AM' timestamp='1265885733' post='2174475']
Where are the wars on iFOK?
[/quote]
Sorry about that. Was simply the fact that there were so many iFOK slots taken by Wolfpack and SNAFU, I felt the need to even things up between you and your Finnish comrades. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to send some nations your way.

If you have a specific list of nations you'd like attacked, feel free to send it to me.

Edited by Borimir Resurrected

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='11 February 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1265876548' post='2174323']
There was a good fight? I'm still waiting for it :(

Also, same question to you as I did to your other purple pals... what took so long? If it really took that long to mobilize, I'll grab a book and wait for you on the battlefield. Just text me when you get there. I'll wave so you can find me.
[/quote]
Have fun waiting. I don't think any alliance really cares about nations that small attacking them, unless they have the numbers like GOONS. Even then, fighting at that range is largely ignored, since they don't have an impact on the larger scale.