Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fluffyewunga

USN - A Valentines Announcement

[center][img]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/sarta_kath/Usnflag2copy.png[/img][/center]

Cupid's arrow it seems is trying to make it way to Planet Bob. For the second time in a month Stickmen have tried to attract USN's attention by attacking her allies. We can only think that they have no other way of expressing their feelings. We tried to let them down gently the first time. Now we have to be firmer.

USN declares war on iFOK and FCO due to our treaty with Invicta.

Signed for

Alliance Council

Cora (AKA Fluffyewunga)
Beale947
Vladisvok Destino

High Council

Security General: Borimir Resurrected
Minster of Recruitment: rylejed
Minister of Internal Affairs: ninia22
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Gofast2006
Minister of Economics: Lokilockpiker

Glad you made the call Cora.

o/USN
o/CDT

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=372624

Wolfpack let me down. However you seem to have many nations; so in the immortal words of Chron: "Bring it"

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='11 February 2010 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1265867370' post='2174115']
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=372624

Wolfpack let me down. However you seem to have many nations; so in the immortal words of Chron: "Bring it"
[/quote]

I don't think combat at the 2k NS range is very high on Wolfpack and USN's list of priorities

I feel like this all has happened before, i just can't seem to put my finger on when... :blush:

Now this is what I like to see.

[quote name='Mamazlilmistake' date='10 February 2010 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1265867823' post='2174134']
Dont worry iFOK its just USN.

o/ any FOK will do
[/quote]

Thanks now just made me want to drink.

Oh hai USN :D

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='11 February 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1265868016' post='2174143']
Good luck iFOK
[/quote]

They are TOTALLY going to need it too.... >_>

[quote name='popsumpot' date='11 February 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1265867442' post='2174117']
I don't think combat at the 2k NS range is very high on Wolfpack and USN's list of priorities
[/quote]
Yet surprisingly it is where the most surrenders occur. Save your newbies from surrendering to me when I attack; have them hit me instead.

Well now that I'm locked out of CN I can take time to post.

I'll keep an open mind and say I expect iFOK and FCO to be fun and honorable opponents. I'll see you on the battlefield...once CN lets me :P