Hydra Declaration

When I sit down and look at the reasons as to why this war was started, I can only sit here and :psyduck:. I feel like I should make two points before ellaborating on the main message of this post.

[list]
[*]I disagree with the usage of a preemptive strike, especially when the reasoning behind it is "You guys dislike us".
[*]I would like to encourage any purple alliances who have decided to sit this out to fight in this war for Purple. Don't start picking and choosing which treaties are convenient for your precious infras, defend your sphere instead. The reasons the war started may be infantile, but the survival of the sphere is no laughing matter. I can tell you if it was you who needed defense, we would be there for you.
[/list]

Now onto the reason I have made this post:

[center][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z268/jacaposaladin/qz7vmsep-1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

The International has attacked Olympus.
Olympus is our friend.(Even if Pansy gets harder than a diamond when he sees a Ewe)
Hydra will now be redistributing our nuclear weaponry on The International through our ODP with Olympus (PEACE).

[center]
[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z268/jacaposaladin/War-1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='11 February 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1265865070' post='2173987']
At the risk of bursting into flames, I wish the International the very best in this conflict.

Boy, did that feel weird.
[/quote]

This war has made many strange bedfellows.

Defend yourselves well and honorably, comrades of INT. Onward to the inevitable triumph of the proletariat!

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='10 February 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1265865070' post='2173987']
At the risk of bursting into flames, I wish the International the very best in this conflict.

Boy, did that feel weird.
[/quote]
You don't have to explicity wish one side the very best. Sometimes I watch a sporting event and don't have affinity for either team, and the best possible outcome is season-ending injuries for both parties. Taking that position will probably make you feel less wierd.

-Only trying to help
Sir Paul, Problem-Solver