Somebody Needs A New Friend, Unfortunately

Stetson76

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='imbored24470' date='11 February 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1265881376' post='2174403']
Hey, how about we leave the fighting for the field aiite?
Now why don't you both shake hands, then take ten steps and start shooting at eachother.

But first let me go make some popcorn! :popcorn:
[/quote]
I'd love to, but being in anarchy prevents war decs :( And my opponent is turtled tossing nukes every other day to keep me there. So sadly I have to cross my fingers and hope someone brings the fight to me with a bit of prodding over the Communication Network here...

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='11 February 2010 - 03:48 AM' timestamp='1265881683' post='2174411']
I'd love to, but being in anarchy prevents war decs :( And my opponent is turtled tossing nukes every other day to keep me there. So sadly I have to cross my fingers and hope someone brings the fight to me with a bit of prodding over the Communication Network here...
[/quote]
Me too. Wanna share popcorn while we wait? :awesome:
Actually kettle corn I like that better.

Edited by imbored24470

I was confused by the first one... but the second one definitely elucidated your message. But I must ask, how did all of the dust from the nuke get behind our legs, but the explosion in front of us? Regardless, very nice pictures.
Also, thank you for joining. Even though you guys seem to have forgotten that SLCB is in stickmen, too. You're giving iFOK and FCO all the tech!

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='11 February 2010 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1265881215' post='2174399']
Good luck Snafu, and Stetson in particular. You will need it.
[/quote]

Oh, I know the pain, I'm set for in 12 1/2 hours or so, don't you worry. But the fact is that if I can take a slot away from you and let someone else have a little extra breathing room, I'm happy to do it. I have successfully lost or tied in every exchange with buy one to this point and I fully expect that my odds will not improve as time goes on but hey, at least my CM's will get through! :D

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='11 February 2010 - 03:49 AM' timestamp='1265878168' post='2174354']
Yup you got me. I'm afraid of war... :awesome: I wish I could be an alliance hopping, self-important, over-inflated windbag too!
[/quote]
If you just called Chal an alliance hopper you must be... I don't even know, but it's pretty high up the chain.

SNAFU :wub:

[quote name='porksaber' date='13 February 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1266127067' post='2180378']
i think you might have successfully identified the problem.

also, didn't SNAFU have more members like 12 hours ago or so?
[/quote]

We've lost 4 members since we first went into this war on our first front vs. Fark. How about you guys?

Magnum T. Gundraw doing well?

Edited by Stetson

[quote name='master splinter' date='14 February 2010 - 02:56 AM' timestamp='1266137792' post='2180636']
Snafu is my dog's name so I have a special affinity for your alliance :)

great DoW and good luck
[/quote]

Poor dog. LOL

Your cruelty to animals notwithstanding, we appreciate your good wishes. :D