Somebody Needs A New Friend, Unfortunately

Stetson76

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='11 February 2010 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1265868077' post='2174147']
I am glad you are finally here, but what took you so long, its only been almost a week?
[/quote]
They circled the wrong Wednesday on the calendar for your date? It was a real SNAFU. :)

:ph34r:

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='11 February 2010 - 02:07 AM' timestamp='1265875668' post='2174312']
You didn't want to jump through the hoops to have war? Is that why you waited for your ally to lose 40% of their NS before joining in? Did it really take that long to mobilize?

No matter, I hope you fight as well as you draw!
[/quote]

Sorry about the tardiness, we made the mistake of not buying the damn cookies. :(

[center][img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn59/Stetson1376/Girlscouts.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='10 February 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1265864634' post='2173958']
welcome to the party, My current battles are to easy so hopefully you are more of a challenge
[/quote]

You see, when you are being attacked by 3 nations for hitting a nation such as yourself, the damage is kinda spread. One on one I doubt you would say much. Still, you're great ;).

Furthermore, those calling out SNAFU for not coming in earlier would probably have never shown up given the odds, so get off your high horse.

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='11 February 2010 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1265877722' post='2174346']
You see, when you are being attacked by 3 nations for hitting a nation such as yourself, the damage is kinda spread. One on one I doubt you would say much. Still, you're great ;).

Furthermore, those calling out SNAFU for not coming in earlier would probably have never shown up given the odds, so get off your high horse.
[/quote]
Yup you got me. I'm afraid of war... :awesome: I wish I could be an alliance hopping, self-important, over-inflated windbag too!

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='11 February 2010 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1265878168' post='2174354']
Yup you got me. I'm afraid of war... :awesome: I wish I could be an alliance hopping, self-important, over-inflated windbag too!
[/quote]

Probably are, when the odds are against you. :awesome:

EDIT: Face

Edited by President S O

[quote name='President S O' date='11 February 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1265879744' post='2174377']
Probably are, when the odds are against you. :awesome:

EDIT: Face
[/quote]
Indeed! Another astute character assumption! You purple chaps are just on a roll tonight, right?

Edit: And yes, for clarification I KNOW Chalsakan isn't purple, that was directed more towards the DOW's tonight and lonely little me still with one war.

Edited by Micheal Malone

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='11 February 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1265880572' post='2174384']
Indeed! Another astute character assumption! You purple chaps are just on a roll tonight, right?

Edit: And yes, for clarification I KNOW Chalsakan isn't purple, that was directed more towards the DOW's tonight and lonely little me still with one war.
[/quote]

Oh indeed. But many thanks must go to you, we wouldn't be able to do it without you.

[quote name='President S O' date='11 February 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1265880670' post='2174386']
Oh indeed. But many thanks must go to you, we wouldn't be able to do it without you.
[/quote]
I would expect a hearty royalty fee on all witty comebacks issued to yours truly in the form of tech payments. Don't be late now.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='11 February 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1265880770' post='2174388']
I would expect a hearty royalty fee on all witty comebacks issued to yours truly in the form of tech payments. Don't be late now.
[/quote]

You'll get as much tech from me, as Purple gets intelligent comments from you. So, don't expect tech anytime soon.

[quote name='President S O' date='11 February 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1265880938' post='2174393']
You'll get as much tech from me, as Purple gets intelligent comments from you. So, don't expect tech anytime soon.
[/quote]
Oooo, you're throwing out some zingers there chap. You sure you don't want to do another "FACE" edit? That one kind of stings. Or better yet, how about "BURN!" Just to keep things mixed up a bit.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='11 February 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1265881127' post='2174395']
Oooo, you're throwing out some zingers there chap. You sure you don't want to do another "FACE" edit? That one kind of stings. Or better yet, how about "BURN!" Just to keep things mixed up a bit.
[/quote]

lol, someones on [i]edge[/i], reading way to much into things. I am sure when I come back later, there will be an overabundance of your foolish comments. :v:

But, goodnight for now.