Who is taking the biggest beating in this war?

Kijuna69

1,017 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have said Valhalla but after seeing MCXA's page I will go with them for sure.

Want to know some fun stats?

Alliance: Score 1 year ago today | Score today

MCXA: 55.03 | 15.92
IRON: 72.23 | 33.06
TPF: 28.00 | 8.61
Valhalla: 19.56 | 6.25
Echelon: 17.43 | 5.03

Percentage wise? The Order of Righteous Nations 1.4 mil - 645k (Over 50% losses) [url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=The+Resistance&input1=the+order+of+righteous+nations"]Link[/url]

Total NS Wise? Independent Republic of Orange Nations 13.8 Mill - 8.0 Mill (5.8 Million NS Losses) [url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=the+order+of+righteous+nations&input1=independent+republic+of+orange+nations"]Link[/url]

Politically? New Polar Order (Ghost declaring to piss off both sides is never good) [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80158"]Link[/url]

[quote name='Shardoon' date='10 February 2010 - 09:28 AM' timestamp='1265822912' post='2172797']
At TOP we use actual stats to answer this type of question: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=299&view=findpost&p=2165569

lolpolls
[/quote]
Luckily that link shows the peak for you guys this war in terms of damage ratios. It's now 4 days later and MK isn't even in the top 5 for losses in the past week, and TOP is at #1.

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 February 2010 - 07:57 AM' timestamp='1265831848' post='2173011']
[color="#0000FF"]That is irrelevant. All I can say is that I don't have any plans now. Not that I was planning to sign anything with ODN prior, but now I can definitely say that I plan not to sign anything with ODN. You have left a sour taste in the mouths of FAIL members.[/color]
[/quote]

Needless to say- such a turn of events is indeed, distressing.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='10 February 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1265834554' post='2173104']
I would have said Valhalla but after seeing MCXA's page I will go with them for sure.

[/quote]
Yes, because that has so much to do with this war. Genius.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='10 February 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1265834554' post='2173104']

[/quote]

thats mostly as a result of Karma...

[quote name='Matthew The Great' date='10 February 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1265836526' post='2173165']
thats mostly as a result of Karma...
[/quote]

Of course, it is just fun to look at the stats. This war clearly isn't helping to reverse them.

[quote name='erikz' date='10 February 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1265836890' post='2173173']
MCXA for sure. FOK has killed off almost half their NS in 6 days. They are poorly organized and turtle like no turtle ever did before. Even GGA fought better when I fought them during Karma.
[/quote]

Oho, really? Well, my friend, given that I know a little about how this war is fought - as you, apparently, don't - I'd say we're more than holding our own against overwhelming odds. So you can take your flame, light your pyre, and lie in it.

Edited by Mara Lithaen

[quote name='Mara Lithaen' date='10 February 2010 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1265838486' post='2173207']
Oho, really? Well, my friend, given that I know a little about how wars are fought - as you, apparently, don't - I'd say we're more than holding our own against overwhelming odds. So you can take your flame, light your pyre, and lie in it.
[/quote]
Lol, no, just no.

1. Terrible war chests;
2. Only one day of GA's, 2 days of CM's, 2 days of air raids and no nukes so far from two opponents;
3. Not having a MHP, WRC and HNMS for 700+ days old nations + having virtually no tech @ 14k infra..... what?;
4. No counters;

You do know a little, you should've known much more...

Edited by erikz

[quote name='erikz' date='10 February 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1265836890' post='2173173']
MCXA for sure. FOK has killed off almost half their NS in 6 days. They are poorly organized and turtle like no turtle ever did before. Even GGA fought better when I fought them during Karma.
[/quote]

You sound bitter. Is that because you spent the whole time in anarchy? Don't worry we will let you out sooner or later.lol And do i need to remind you we aren't even fighting you YET. As for the numbers dropping yeah thats going up against the number one alliance. If we are so poorly organized then why were you called to war? :D

[quote name='alkicker' date='10 February 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1265839046' post='2173230']
You sound bitter. Is that because you spent the whole time in anarchy? Don't worry we will let you out sooner or later.lol And do i need to remind you we aren't even fighting you YET. As for the numbers dropping yeah thats going up against the number one alliance. If we are so poorly organized then why were you called to war? :D
[/quote]
The anarchy was caused by a nuke from someone from the honourable HoL alliance, they really do give me a good fight.

For real, your guys couldn't get me in anarchy, whilst both having twice my infra and doing an update rush.

Edited by erikz

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='10 February 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1265839249' post='2173239']
You relly want to hear the same old loloptional/etc/etc drivel again Boss?
[/quote]

To be honest loloptional propaganda was based on fact, as mistakes of that nature were mentioned by Arsenal in his leadership thing. Not enough time has passed to see if that has changed, although the quality of the company you keep has fallen quite drastically.

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='10 February 2010 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1265839249' post='2173239']
You relly want to hear the same old loloptional/etc/etc drivel again Boss?
[/quote]
I have a headache and wouldn't mind the laugh.

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='10 February 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1265839796' post='2173255']
To be honest loloptional propaganda was based on fact, as mistakes of that nature were mentioned by Arsenal in his leadership thing. Not enough time has passed to see if that has changed, although the quality of the company you keep has fallen quite drastically.
[/quote]
oh yes i do know our past errors all too well, however after swallowing the hate for well over a year (quite a while...even if you do not think so) forgive me if i would prefer to spend my own time on other things. As for our present company we keep i am for one very happy with thembut yeah i can see how some would disagree.

That said i should not stop Arsenal being curious :)

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='erikz' date='10 February 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1265839783' post='2173253']
The anarchy was caused by a nuke from the someone from honourable HoL alliance, they really do give me a good fight.

For real, your guys couldn't get me in anarchy, whilst both having twice my infra and doing an update rush.
[/quote]

Yeah ok blaah blaah blaaah. The fact is if we are so poorly organized and cant fight ,Then why are you involved in this war?? If your going to talk crap on the board at least be out of anarchy. It took two nukes to stop me at a ns of 2k. Yes 2000.00. Are we so unorganized because we are getting nuked at that level. what your guy couldn't hang with the big boys so he dropped his ns down to 5k. And if you notice he has yet to hit a nation who is nuclear capable. A coward he is. lol But you see we are still here and we aren't going anywhere. We are not going to roll over for anyone. If shooting cm's at you is all we can do then so be it. You attacked us! There wasn't no treaty between you and MHA. The only way you could get involved in the war was through fark. who declared but didn't attack. Not one battle was fought with fark. So again i ask you if we are so unorganized why are you here?

[quote name='Mara Lithaen' date='10 February 2010 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1265838486' post='2173207']
Oho, really? Well, my friend, given that I know a little about how this war is fought - as you, apparently, don't - I'd say we're more than holding our own against overwhelming odds. So you can take your flame, light your pyre, and lie in it.
[/quote]

I know everything I'm going to say will sound like propaganda, but I have to speak my mind about MCXA's warstrategy.

When I read the topic which was going about the few surrenders which were done. Immediately MCXA came to mind as an alliance who apparently just doesn't want to surrender, purely because its surrendering. Our blitz on you guys was one of the most efficient ones I have ever seen and every nation worth attacking, except two or three in peace mode, got a guaranteed anarchy on the next day.
It was then already clear you would lose 400K NS a day while you would be able to barely put a dent in FOK. I don't know what you guys are planning on doing when this round of wars is finished, because while I'm confident some nations will be able to slip in peace mode. Peace mode will not really be a relief for your situation as most FOK nations will also be out of Nuke anarchy at the earliest moment your nations will be able to leave peacemode.

I expected you guys to surrender in three days and I'm still really wondering why you keep this fight up?

Edited by thaone

[quote name='alkicker' date='10 February 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1265840534' post='2173273']
Yeah ok blaah blaah blaaah. The fact is if we are so poorly organized and cant fight ,Then why are you involved in this war?? If your going to talk crap on the board at least be out of anarchy. It took two nukes to stop me at a ns of 2k. Yes 2000.00. Are we so unorganized because we are getting nuked at that level. what your guy couldn't hang with the big boys so he dropped his ns down to 5k. And if you notice he has yet to hit a nation who is nuclear capable. A coward he is. lol But you see we are still here and we aren't going anywhere. We are not going to roll over for anyone. If shooting cm's at you is all we can do then so be it. You attacked us! There wasn't no treaty between you and MHA. The only way you could get involved in the war was through fark. who declared but didn't attack. Not one battle was fought with fark. So again i ask you if we are so unorganized why are you here?
[/quote]
Think post actually backs up what he said because it demonstrates that you don't really understand the mechanics of the war system...