United Commonwealth of Nations Announcement

darkfox

[center][img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn32/deadborimir/warflagsnugglebunny-colorful2.jpg?t=1219785315[/img]

Recently our allies over at NATO were declared upon by GOONS. These fine people are famous tech raiders. Tech raiding is usually frowned upon because essentially its preying upon the weak. So our top scientists gave us two notes. 1 They must be tech raiding because they did not receive enough hugs! 2 we are weak! Therefore, we are instituting snuggle a tech raider program. All those under the GOONS AA shall receive free snuggles for the duration of the war :)

[img]http://www.funnypictures.net.au/images/cute-little-bunny-rabbit1.jpg[/img][/center]

Short summary: UCN declares war on GOONS. First strike nuking will happen.

Edited by darkfox

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Garka' date='10 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1265778484' post='2171971']
5 days ago...I lost 30,000 troops in the blink of an eye...and the GOONS just freaking watched. Time to pay em back.
[/quote]

I don't get it :S 5 days ago you were in a war(with immortals I guess?) and GOONS...didn't help you or something? Why would they.

[quote name='wickedj' date='09 February 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1265778472' post='2171968']
God..twice in one war you force me to root for GOONS. i hope you burn plenty for this
[/quote]

I am sorry wicked. They do have nukes so i am sure we will burn just fine :)

[quote name='Iserlohn' date='09 February 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1265779745' post='2172027']
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear your war declaration above all the yiffing.
[/quote]

I had to search for the definition of "yiffing". I wonder where you got that idea from :P