Declaration of War

KingEd

[quote name='Kman28' date='10 February 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1265859315' post='2173820']
I'll see what i can do for you.
[/quote]

See at first you kinda seemed like you we're a bit abrasive . Your actually pretty cool after i got past all that.Its all a game (political/nation sim), there will be war . In the end is this game that fun without a good war once in a while? I'm just being honest here man. lol

Edited by Kman28

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kman28' date='10 February 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1265859503' post='2173826']
See at first you kinda seemed like you we're a bit abrasive . Your actually pretty cool after i got past all that.Its all a game (political/nation sim), there will be war . In the end is this game that fun without a good war once in a while? I'm just being honest here man. lol
[/quote]

Lol I'm not entirely sure if this was directed at me but indeed, first impressions are quite a odd thing, especially over the internet, with a ton of prejudice to obscure ones observations. I'm here with a light-heart and good spirit. Also ready to kick some @$* while im at it, or go down in a blaze.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='11 February 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1265867113' post='2174096']
Did just someone threaten to bill-lock another someone with a 25 million warchest? :blink:
[/quote]

I understand that someone just joked about his warchest- pretending it was lower than it actually was. Unfortunatly it sounds relatively believable and everyone missed the sarcasm.

If it is his actual warchest.... I'll be hassling you about it for some time King Ed :P

[quote name='Reagan' date='10 February 2010 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1265826701' post='2172869']
Time for my 2 cents. All I can say is that this is awesome for GUN. Soon, we'll reveal our new Constitution and government structure, along with the first elected officials under that structure. We decided this would be a year of rebuilding and growth for GUN. Our objectives are to thrust ourselves back into the political climate and become more involved in the world. If it begins with a curbstomp on us, so be it. We won't walk away without attention or respect for defending our allies. We've been beaten down before and we've stumbled, but we've never fell.

Onwards and upwards GUN! o/

*Never thought I'd see myself on the opposing side of ODN but that's how the treaty web works. Personally, I will always respect those guys regardless of this battle. :wub:

Reagan (Gabe Logan)
[/quote]

I have the utmost respect for you guys. Good luck on the battlefield. =)