Declaration of War

KingEd

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KingEd' date='10 February 2010 - 07:15 AM' timestamp='1265786150' post='2172255']
To the lovers and great warchest keepers of GUN, I welcome you to surrender. We wont waste our nukes on a nation with 10,000 Infra and $54,353.06 saved as a war-chest. I know full well that you didn't expect to get jumped on, sorry, get a reality check. No action goes without consequence---the TPE knows this full well. We are committed to this War and we will see it trough. Don't bother us with your useless flames & trolling remarks of "band wagon", put bluntly, we don't give a damn.

Forward Prolifica!

On a side note---We wont be as kind as WAPA, we will use the full might of our Nuclear Arsenal to an extremely sensible extent. I see it now...Bill Locked...Surrender...laughter...Enjoy the war GUN, I know I will.

Btw, my war-chest for the one that failed: $25,430,230.55
[/quote]

Quake at the might of your 25mil warchest with 7k infra. Couple of spy attacks and a nuke and you're bill locked sweetheart. Have fun with your 3 days of war though. I can't believe you needed 3 chains to offer this pathetic excuse for help to WAPA.

This is pathetic and disappointing to see happen.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='10 February 2010 - 02:04 AM' timestamp='1265796284' post='2172386']
Quake at the might of your 25mil warchest with 7k infra. Couple of spy attacks and a nuke and you're bill locked sweetheart. Have fun with your 3 days of war though. I can't believe you needed 3 chains to offer this pathetic excuse for help to WAPA.

[/quote]

Apparently the fact that it was a joke is not clear enough for people, even when I so wittingly pointed it out..

[quote name='zenergy' date='10 February 2010 - 06:41 AM' timestamp='1265784112' post='2172206']
Thanks - it looks like WAPA either felt completely threatened by us, or doesn't have full control of their FA. I'm happy for the additional targets, though.
[/quote]

Is it a suprise to you that WAPA needed help against TPF, TFD, GUN & NATO, when only NATO out of those is engaged with other alliances? They don't sign hundreds of treaties so can't just pull allies out from all over, how does that mean that they don't have full control of their FA?

o/ TPE

Welcome aboard, guys. I would have preferred not to have been declared on by people that much better than my nation, but since you're here, I feel obliged to offer a good welcome. Make yourself at home. The wine and cheese are down the hall on the right, just beside the cruise missile. Sorry, we didn't get a chance to tidy up before you arrived.

Edited by Airgialla

[quote name='KingEd' date='10 February 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1265786150' post='2172255']
To the lovers and great warchest keepers of GUN, I welcome you to surrender. We wont waste our nukes on a nation with 10,000 Infra and $54,353.06 saved as a war-chest. I know full well that you didn't expect to get jumped on, sorry, get a reality check. No action goes without consequence---the TPE knows this full well. We are committed to this War and we will see it trough. Don't bother us with your useless flames & trolling remarks of "band wagon", put bluntly, we don't give a damn.

Forward Prolifica!

On a side note---We wont be as kind as WAPA, we will use the full might of our Nuclear Arsenal to an extremely sensible extent. I see it now...Bill Locked...Surrender...laughter...Enjoy the war GUN, I know I will.

Btw, my war-chest for the one that failed: $25,430,230.55
[/quote]

You tell people and tell people and tell them again the importance of keeping a war chest. Perhaps your lesson will make more of an impact and they'll actually listen next time. Have fun with him.

lol, he's got 25mil and talking about other people's war chests? Rude awakening, here I come!

Also, the chains that the "C&G" side have relied on this war are pretty sad. You guys are removing the need for treaties. Just declare where you want, when you want.

[quote name='KingEd' date='10 February 2010 - 02:15 AM' timestamp='1265786150' post='2172255']
To the lovers and great warchest keepers of GUN, I welcome you to surrender. We wont waste our nukes on a nation with 10,000 Infra and $54,353.06 saved as a war-chest.
[/quote]
I highly suggest doing so. Those are the most fun nations to nuke.

[quote name='mhawk' date='10 February 2010 - 07:40 AM' timestamp='1265787658' post='2172289']
Did you just talk about how you're going to be laughing at GUN as they get bill locked then post up your warchest entering a huge nuclear war is 25m?
[/quote]

mhawk; c'mon really ? I'm not an idiot. It's clearly a joke.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='10 February 2010 - 10:04 AM' timestamp='1265796284' post='2172386']

[/quote]

No one sees a joke anymore ? LoL.

[quote name='Lenex' date='10 February 2010 - 10:07 AM' timestamp='1265796424' post='2172389']
Apparently the fact that it was a joke is not clear enough for people, even when I so wittingly pointed it out..
[/quote]

Thank You, someone finally recognizes it.

[quote name='Decide R Inchief' date='10 February 2010 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1265808662' post='2172521']
You tell people and tell people and tell them again the importance of keeping a war chest. Perhaps your lesson will make more of an impact and they'll actually listen next time. Have fun with him.
[/quote]

Oh god, I know---the hypocrisy on my part. Sadly it was a joke.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='10 February 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1265811855' post='2172555']
lol, he's got 25mil and talking about other people's war chests? Rude awakening, here I come!

Also, the chains that the "C&G" side have relied on this war are pretty sad. You guys are removing the need for treaties. Just declare where you want, when you want.
[/quote]

x Tela x, you obviously didn't notice the war-chest comment was a joke, and intended at GUN.

[quote name='flak attack' date='10 February 2010 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1265812968' post='2172572']
I highly suggest doing so. Those are the most fun nations to nuke.
[/quote]

We just might ;)

[quote name='x Tela x' date='10 February 2010 - 09:24 AM' timestamp='1265811855' post='2172555']

[/quote]
Yeah, that's worked out pretty well for TOP and IRON.

[quote name='Style #386' date='10 February 2010 - 10:25 AM' timestamp='1265815531' post='2172625']
Yeah, that's worked out pretty well for TOP and IRON.
[/quote]

GoD called it a coalition war. They were just following suit, and at least Crymson was honest in his DoW. He stated exactly why he was declaring. I don't agree with that course of action personally. As many have said before me, this war is, overall, ridiculous. Anyway, I was referring to the chaining that has occurred. People that want in on the war, but have no way in, so they simply find a way.

Hell, if Echelon wanted to, we could have declared on the side of MK, I think. It would have taken quite a few chains to get there, but no worse than the purple war front.

[quote name='StevieG' date='10 February 2010 - 10:41 AM' timestamp='1265816516' post='2172649']
Chaining is here for good. Like it or not, for good or for bad.
[/quote]

I guess so. Starting to make me think FAN has had the right idea all along.

[quote name='Lenex' date='10 February 2010 - 10:07 AM' timestamp='1265796424' post='2172389']
[/quote]

Oh you are [i]ever[/i] so witty sir. "Hey guys, I have a 1 mil warchests lolz!" That's what I think about when I think of wit. Good job, the wit! The wit! D:

[quote]Chaining is here for good. Like it or not, for good or for bad.[/quote]

Don't you ever confuse what is ok for them to do, for what is ok for us to do. If you attempted such a thing, you'd be stomped into the ground. However they get a free pass. SuperComplaints got this.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='10 February 2010 - 09:24 AM' timestamp='1265811855' post='2172555']
[/quote]
I liked this place a lot better when you weren't posting.

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='10 February 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1265779282' post='2172012']
I'm bummed MK couldn't be part of this chain. ^_^

Give 'em hell, TPE.
[/quote]
You actually are... CnG is a MDAP after all...

[quote name='Style #386' date='10 February 2010 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1265783920' post='2172201']
That word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

[img]http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2005/04/07/inigomontoya.jpg[/img]

Oh Heft. Here you are simultaneously acknowledging that these DoWs are a result of necessary treaty chains [necessary with the objective of bringing in TPE] and then trying to claim that there is some grand, concerted effort to defeat them.

I have already wasted more time here explaining bandwagons and treaty chains than it took to prepare this. That being said, I'll try not to waste more.
[/quote]
Wrong scene, bro. Props on the movie though. Please, like you even need treaties to declare war for you friends. As alliances on your side has shown. Maybe you should take a look from these honest alliances

Treaty chains are dumb. I already said that, why are we even discussing it?

"Oh thank god our war is legal now! We can't defend people unless we're legally obligated! So let's go conjure up some obvious legalistic crap to obligate ourselves!"

Dumb.

First off o/GUN. This level of chaining is just sad.

[/quote]
My thoughts exactly Tela.

Thanks for the support guys - we may be outnumbered by 50m NS, but we'll still come out of this alright. All it means is that my opponents have to get in line to fight me. I just think it's funny that they had to go to these lengths to take us on. If you really want in that bad, just declare and cut the crap.

[quote name='KingEd' date='10 February 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1265813321' post='2172575']
mhawk; c'mon really ? I'm not an idiot. It's clearly a joke.

No one sees a joke anymore ? LoL.

Thank You, someone finally recognizes it.

Oh god, I know---the hypocrisy on my part. Sadly it was a joke.

x Tela x, you obviously didn't notice the war-chest comment was a joke, and intended at GUN.

We just might ;)
[/quote]

In all due respect KingEd, you've chosen a rather poor medium of communication to convey your "joke". We're communicating in a medium where things such as tone of voice and body language aren't reflected in the text. To be honest, your joke didn't come off very well. Just sayin.

Secondly, I find your general attitude disgusting. Pardon me for being a moralist but really?

Whatever happened to respecting your enemy? Whatever happened to two armies of gentlemen meeting each other on the battlefield?