Declaration of War

KingEd

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='fallin' date='10 February 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1265780287' post='2172046']
It is a measure of your insecurity that 6 alliances are dogpiling a 1.5 mil NS/52 member alliance. C'mon. Was this really necessary?
[/quote]

I'm going to facepalm for you and save you the trouble here.

[quote name='fallin' date='10 February 2010 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1265780287' post='2172046']
It is a measure of your insecurity that 6 alliances are dogpiling a 1.5 mil NS/52 member alliance. C'mon. Was this really necessary?
[/quote]

Yes- this is not a chain or anything.

Edited by jamesdanaher

[quote name='fallin' date='10 February 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1265780287' post='2172046']
[/quote]
My esteemed colleague from NUHF responded adequately, but I'll go one further and suggest that you think a little harder in the future before saying silly things. What are chains for?

[quote name='Style #386' date='10 February 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1265780689' post='2172071']
My esteemed colleague from NUHF responded adequately, but I'll go one further and suggest that you think a little harder in the future before saying silly things. What are chains for?
[/quote]

I just love a good curbstomp.

[quote name='dev0win' date='10 February 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1265781311' post='2172100']
lol TPE has no flag and GR has no leaders active enough to sign. So with no signatures from GR who's calling the shots over there?
[/quote]

Not gonna lie- there are definitely sigs by GR members there

And this looks oddly enough like the TPE flag. [img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/cnprolific/odntpetreatysmall1.png[/img]

[quote name='dev0win' date='10 February 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1265781311' post='2172100']
lol TPE has no flag and GR has no leaders active enough to sign. So with no signatures from GR who's calling the shots over there?
[/quote]
This is a terrible post.

Quoted directly from the OP, and with irrelevant parts left out:
[quote name='KingEd' date='10 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1265778271' post='2171960']
[center][IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/cnprolific/odntpetreatysmall1.png[/IMG][/center]

/s/, [b]Greenland Republic[/b]

Archon: Ilselu1
Vice-Archon: Shamedmonkey
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Gn0x
Minister of Defence: Kestral
Minister of Finance: St Heliers
Minister of the Interior: Kosherness
Senate: Cripple, Wurzel, Tolkien, Trebekistan, Lord Akanata
[/quote]
That thing on the right there is in fact [i]not[/i] a bizarre extension of the ODN flag.

Edited by Style #386

[quote name='fallin' date='10 February 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1265781618' post='2172123']
Pray tell, what IS the point then?

Enlighten my ignorant soul.
[/quote]
I almost feel like it'd be a shame to say now given how obvious this should be. Do you really not know? I feel like you're messing with me or something.

[quote name='Style #386' date='10 February 2010 - 06:05 AM' timestamp='1265781914' post='2172137']
I almost feel like it'd be a shame to say now given how obvious this should be. Do you really not know? I feel like you're messing with me or something.
[/quote]

Ah yes my friend. Teaching me new synonyms and paraphrases for "NO U" in so many different ways.

[quote name='fallin' date='10 February 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1265782082' post='2172140']
Ah yes my friend. Teaching me new synonyms and paraphrases for "NO U" in so many different ways.
[/quote]
Huh? That response didn't make any sense.

Anyway, HERE GOES:

Observe the war screen. You will see that most, if not all wars declared tonight against GUN are by TPE. Given that 1TF, GR, and ODN aren't actually declaring wars on GUN, your claim of insecurity and implication of a bandwagon falls flat on it's face. Now, on the technical side of things, in order for TPE to be at war, ODN--their sole treaty partner--also had to be at war. For ODN to be at war, one of our treaty partners had to be at war, and so on. These are called treaty chains.

Do you know what a treaty chain is?

[quote name='Style #386' date='10 February 2010 - 06:15 AM' timestamp='1265782547' post='2172157']
Huh? That response didn't make any sense.

Anyway, HERE GOES:

Observe the war screen. You will see that most, if not all wars declared tonight against GUN are by TPE. Given that 1TF, GR, and ODN aren't actually declaring wars on GUN, your claim of insecurity and implication of a bandwagon falls flat on it's face. Now, on the technical side of things, in order for TPE to be at war, ODN--their sole treaty partner--also had to be at war. For ODN to be at war, one of our treaty partners had to be at war, and so on. These are called treaty chains.

Do you know what a treaty chain is?
[/quote]

Yeah, it's a bandwagon. None of you guys had anything to do with this, you just wanted to jump in for fun - that's the definition.

[quote name='zenergy' date='10 February 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1265783053' post='2172169']
Yeah, it's a bandwagon. None of you guys had anything to do with this, you just wanted to jump in for fun - that's the definition.
[/quote]

I...don't know what to say? Let me try this. You are wrong, I'm right, and I don't care what you say or what happened. Is that right?

[quote name='zenergy' date='10 February 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1265783053' post='2172169']
[/quote]
No, we didn't jump in. You still seem to have trouble grasping this.