Desi Punjabiz's account

Crowdog07

If you don't know Desi, then you wouldn't really understand, but his English is pretty unprofessional so I'm here to do this for him.

This is an example, it's what he asked on our forums.

i login n it say dat can yall explain if ny1 knowz

He noticed when he logs on that his account is on hold for suspicious activities. I'm fairly positive and trusting of him when he's says he didn't cheat, I'd take his word over 99% of the CN community because he's proven trustworthy to me, which leads us to ask what this "suspicious activity" is? Is it something we can fix? What's going to happen to his account.

If you don't know Desi, then you wouldn't really understand, but his English is pretty unprofessional so I'm here to do this for him.

This is an example, it's what he asked on our forums.

He noticed when he logs on that his account is on hold for suspicious activities. I'm fairly positive and trusting of him when he's says he didn't cheat, I'd take his word over 99% of the CN community because he's proven trustworthy to me, which leads us to ask what this "suspicious activity" is? Is it something we can fix? What's going to happen to his account.

He needs to follow the instructions given to him when he tries to view his nation.