Blackhorse Rides...

[quote name='Strykewolf' date='07 February 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1265609519' post='2168316']
<snip>

If any of our members get out of line, let me know.
[/quote]

And I expect the same in return. Just because we're "enemies" on the battlefield doesn't mean we cannot be civilized.

Now then, back to the digs...

[quote name='Strykewolf' date='07 February 2010 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1265609519' post='2168316']
May our folks fight well and be civil.
[/quote]

I have nothing but respect for Blackhorse. They fight bravely and honorably. ML & DOOM have just gained seriously classy opponents :)

[quote name='kswiss2783' date='08 February 2010 - 11:56 AM' timestamp='1265630195' post='2168577']
My first thought was who? Then I realized that it doesn't matter and we really are just that badass.

edit- spelling
[/quote]

If ML are as good as they think they are we're all going to be ZI'd within a few days. :ph34r:

[quote name='Subotai' date='08 February 2010 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1265641666' post='2168731']
I have nothing but respect for Blackhorse. They fight bravely and honorably.
[/quote]

The feeling is mutual for those Avalonians, who gave us a substantial run for our money almost a half year ago, Subotai.

On another note, I do hope we can live up to par of being able to battle these badasses who call themselves Molon Labe. And at least make a [i]positive[/i] lasting impression upon them, as we did Avalon.

;) Respectful regards to our opponents in DOOM and ML, may we battle for who pays for the first round afterward.

((chuckles))

Well, if nothing else...some of our folks get to work off some excess energy, some of your folks get to work of excess energy. And we get to exchange presents via airmail. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

[quote name='Strykewolf' date='09 February 2010 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1265742873' post='2170921']
((chuckles))

Well, if nothing else...some of our folks get to work off some excess energy, some of your folks get to work of excess energy. And we get to exchange presents via airmail. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]
[/quote]

And many of us get to glow in the dark from those presents as well, what's not to like about this conflict?