Super Bomb

hhawk

[center][i]Far in the deepest reaches of outer space, a message resounds across--oh snap, there's no sound in space...Anyhow, a message resounds...[/i]

[img]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx183/charliesceneCN/forumlogo.png[/img]

With heads held high
And guns in hand,
We'll give our lives,
To defend this land.

From rocky mount
To bloody sand,
Here or there
We shall stand.

So long as the Eagle's flight's in view,
And our minds are on the star and moon.

[left]The Eagle will soar to the rescue of its allies. We will not allow the hostility towards CSN to go unnoticed or unchallenged. CSN kindly agreed to protect us, so we are returning the favor in protecting them.

The Eagle Nebula will now be enacting the defense section of The Confederation of Awesome Protectorates between ourselves and CSN and declaring war on the Global Democratic Alliance. [/left]

[img]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae181/bkuz712/eaglewarbob-2.png?t=1262021048[/img]
To war my friends!

Signed,

CharlieScene - Pillar
General Sonlar - Pillar
lenard124578 - Pillar
hhawk - Nebulan Counselor
[/center]

[quote name='BacTalan' date='07 February 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1265603143' post='2168092']
Could some of your nations grow a little so they'll be in my range? :(
[/quote]
I'm your huckleberry. When I or you get out of anarchy, I expect us to be at war.

[quote name='Goose' date='07 February 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1265603388' post='2168097']
I'm your huckleberry. When I or you get out of anarchy, I expect us to be at war.
[/quote]
Hm... not if i get to him first. i dont have a GDA anarchy yet

On second thought..the other guy has less money and would be more lulz

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='mdnss69' date='08 February 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1265608054' post='2168269']
Don't mind us in UBD if we decide to get some too... and we feel insulted we didn't get a DoW too...
[/quote]
Dont run away now...we were just starting to enjoy all the free tech

[quote name='wickedj' date='08 February 2010 - 05:50 AM' timestamp='1265608205' post='2168274']
Dont run away now...we were just starting to enjoy all the free tech
[/quote]

Funny, I was about to say the same of your nations. I also need a place to dump some radioactive waste that CSN very kindly obliged.

:)

[quote name='mdnss69' date='08 February 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1265608625' post='2168287']
Funny, I was about to say the same of your nations. I also need a place to dump some radioactive waste that CSN very kindly obliged.

:)
[/quote]
Well hells bells, im in anarchy or id be glad to bring a little nuclear waste your way