DOOM DoW

sstabeler

As per our shared Protectorate Treaty, DOOM chooses to assist Molon Labe in its fight against The Dark Templar.

signed

sstabeler (Grand Master)
Zeke (Chief Magistrate)
Emmett1718 ( Magistrate)
ExarKun (tomalak if you go by his nation ruler name) (Magistrate)

[quote name='+Zeke+' date='07 February 2010 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1265590899' post='2167737']
ML has always had our back. We could do no less.

DOOM is here until ML and Duckroll allies get peace.

Though on a personal note, this war has to rate as one of the most ridiculous I've ever seen on Planet Bob.
[/quote]
This here is a man whom is wise.

Have fun DOOM! Good to see ya in the trenches :)

[quote name='fant0m' date='07 February 2010 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1265590649' post='2167729']
Is it me or can PC just not get any love. :unsure:
[/quote]

That's because nobody respects an alliance that's afraid to fight 1v1. If the Primate Clan wouldn't have to immensely outnumber their enemies in order to fight, you might get some love. Until then, you can continue to inflate your ego with your verbal displays of primate behavior. Real soldiers don't chest thump. Primates do. Well, and Higher Primates, technically, but still primates.

[quote name='+Zeke+' date='07 February 2010 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1265590899' post='2167737']
Though on a personal note, this war has to rate as one of the most ridiculous I've ever seen on Planet Bob.
[/quote]
Amen.
Welcome to the party.

[quote name='Roadie' date='07 February 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1265591267' post='2167747']
That's because nobody respects an alliance that's afraid to fight 1v1. If the Primate Clan wouldn't have to immensely outnumber their enemies in order to fight, you might get some love. Until then, you can continue to inflate your ego with your verbal displays of primate behavior. Real soldiers don't chest thump. Primates do. Well, and Higher Primates, technically, but still primates.
[/quote]
You seem hungry.

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='07 February 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1265588684' post='2167687']
Good luck.

On another note, why are all the DoWs showing up now?
[/quote]
Because all of the cool kids are doing it, midnight blitz anyone?
[quote name='FeaR' date='07 February 2010 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1265590638' post='2167728']
Actual alliance Dowing on DT - Check
Actual military - Check
DoW- Check
Infra/Tech - Check
WRCs with their top nations - none? WTF? Have fun being DOOMed
[/quote]
If you can guarantee that I won't be nuked, then I will buy a WRC and a MP wonder. :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='FeaR' date='07 February 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1265594787' post='2167808']
Well your attacking an AA who is Nuke happy. When there is a war we get horny with nukes or else we get blue ballz :awesome:
[/quote]
Practically almost all alliances with nuclear armed members are nuke happy.

[quote name='xoindotnler' date='07 February 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1265591036' post='2167740']Free and easy tech that's why.
[/quote]
A fair portion of the later DoWs have been on the outnumbered side of this affair. I would imagine the delay is caused by the fact a lot of alliances don't actually have some sort of rally cry to get involved outside of helping their allies slowing their decisions down, the staggered nature this war has taken, and the fact that small alliances declaring early in wars tend to get dogpiled. It's much safer for the smaller folk to enter into established fronts than to create new ones.

[quote name='Roadie' date='07 February 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1265591267' post='2167747']
[/quote]
I have to double back to this display of something that can only be caused by nuchal cord or mercury poisoning. Did it ever occur to you that PC is, in fact, far smaller than the New Polar Order, yet they declared on them anyway?

But there is some truth to your first sentence. That's why nobody respects TPF.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='07 February 2010 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1265597614' post='2167889']

But there is some truth to your first sentence. That's why nobody respects TPF.
[/quote]

I do believe that TPF fought against overwhelming odds in the Karma war.