A Declaration from MASH

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='07 February 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1265523246' post='2166341']
Supreme, I love ya, but seriously. We're already at war with Legion and Quantum, did you expect us to fight MASH by ourselves as well? Why no love for anyone else at war with Legion but just us?
[/quote]
No, they expect you to lose. That's what tactics is about.

Welcome to the fray, M*A*S*H.

[quote name='dran129' date='07 February 2010 - 06:29 AM' timestamp='1265524183' post='2166393']
I think you are confused. I believe Umbrella hit us before Sparta even DoWed us, let alone before their DoW
[/quote]

Cept that MASH nations started hitting us...

2/6/2010 1:00:46 AM

this dow happened over 24 hours later congrats. :smug:

[quote name='Haflinger' date='07 February 2010 - 02:52 AM' timestamp='1265529179' post='2166527']
No, they expect you to lose. That's what tactics is about.

Welcome to the fray, M*A*S*H.
[/quote]

I'd expect you to know tactics too Haf... since when does declaring on one of the alliances hitting your ally that's half your size equate to saving your ally?

MASH woulda been better off going with their first botched blitz on us than waiting 24 hours for Umbrella to be ready.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='07 February 2010 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1265529928' post='2166544']
I'd expect you to know tactics too Haf... since when does declaring on one of the alliances hitting your ally that's half your size equate to saving your ally?

MASH woulda been better off going with their first botched blitz on us than waiting 24 hours for Umbrella to be ready.
[/quote]

Oh dont get us started, we were ready 5 days ago...

Moving on...
This afternoon I have planes dropping aid packages, well.. really just guides for your people who survive the nukes on how to identify and protect themselves from zombies.

Lets have fun MASH.