ML DoW

OD45Glock

[center][img]http://www.molonlabealliance.com/forums/uploads/av-2.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]ML DECLARATION OF WAR

The Confederated Nations of Molon Labe believe there is nothing more important than the word given by one friend to another. We gave our word that we'd fight right alongside our friends in Valhalla. They've asked us to help take a bit of heat off of them, so we're in it to win it. There is no other grand or noble cause, than fighting alongside our battle buddies.

We recognize a state of war with the alliance Dark Templar.

Signed,

OD45Glock
Molon Labe MoWaD [/center]

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='07 February 2010 - 05:50 AM' timestamp='1265521822' post='2166199']
Somewhere, mhawk is smiling.
[/quote]

Get around to querying Grub yet?

o/ ML

Acta non verba.

Edited by The AUT

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' date='07 February 2010 - 12:49 AM' timestamp='1265521790' post='2166192']
Does it take this long for the Molon Labe war machine to get going? Too bad you guys didn't attack Poison Clan, I'm disappointed.
[/quote]

We have a few defensive slots still available. Click the Take a Number link in my sig line.

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' date='06 February 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1265521790' post='2166192']
Does it take this long for the Molon Labe war machine to get going? Too bad you guys didn't attack Poison Clan, I'm disappointed.
[/quote]

Nope. We just don't have a dog in this fight, until our friends offered us the chance to check out the war from the inside. The politics of this don't interest us much, just hanging with our buds.