DoW of Filipino Heroes against Old Guard

Gramlins has NO treaties at all besides MHA. These guys are also not one of the 'dumped' treaties from when Gramlins went paperless they have never had any connection with Gramlins at all outside of an inner color team aqua trade/senator thing.

Also I find it amusing that if you go to the Gramlins boards and do a search for some of the FH names they made their very 1st posts about 2 weeks ago jan 24-27 applying for diplomatic masks.

So in that short time they are so close of friends that they are sister alliances or is this a classic example of Gramlins new paperless treaty system being not so much a our friends are our friends paper or not as it is more a hey we are paperless so we can bribe whatever sell-swords are currently on the market to be meat-shields for us?

That being said I welcome them to battle they may have come in on the skirts of Gramlins but they are delusional if they think they can skate out on them.

Edited by Empress Theodora

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Empress Theodora' date='07 February 2010 - 05:01 AM' timestamp='1265515266' post='2165939']
Gramlins has NO treaties at all besides MHA. These guys are also not one of the 'dumped' treaties from when Gramlins went paperless they have never had any connection with Gramlins at all outside of an inner color team aqua trade/senator thing.

Also I find it amusing that if you go to the Gramlins boards and do a search for some of the FH names they made their very 1st posts about 2 weeks ago jan 24-27 applying for diplomatic masks.

So in that short time they are so close of friends that they are sister alliances or is this a classic example of Gramlins new paperless treaty system being not so much a our friends are our friends paper or not as it is more a hey we are paperless so we can bribe whatever sell-swords are currently on the market to be meat-shields for us?

That being said I welcome them to battle they may have come in on the skirts of Gramlins but they are delusional if they think they can skate out on them.
[/quote]
micro alliances fight eachother all the time. This time it's gres friends again your little club. No need to whine about it.

edit: I also find it amusing that OG consider a nuclear war against themselves a tech raid. You sure don't have high thoughts of yourselves when it comes to damage potential.

Edited by neneko

[quote name='Empress Theodora' date='06 February 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1265515266' post='2165939']

[/quote]
You are claiming that you have access to all Gremlins' forum, and can read that they once even wanted to merge with his early January this year??

And also you have seen them sell us tech for a long time before they got bigger? And you are aware of the fact that our relationship has been mutually beneficial for well over a year?

[quote name='Empress Theodora' date='07 February 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1265515266' post='2165939']
Gramlins has NO treaties at all besides MHA. These guys are also not one of the 'dumped' treaties from when Gramlins went paperless they have never had any connection with Gramlins at all outside of an inner color team aqua trade/senator thing.Also I find it amusing that if you go to the Gramlins boards and do a search for some of the FH names they made their very 1st posts about 2 weeks ago jan 24-27 applying for diplomatic masks.So in that short time they are so close of friends that they are sister alliances or is this a classic example of Gramlins new paperless treaty system being not so much a our friends are our friends paper or not as it is more a hey we are paperless so we can bribe whatever sell-swords are currently on the market to be meat-shields for us?That being said I welcome them to battle they may have come in on the skirts of Gramlins but they are delusional if they think they can skate out on them.
[/quote]

Aw, so cute. Someone's whining about being declared upon.

Get some class, grab your weapons, and just fight the damn war. Sitting around crying "ZOMG YOU HAVE NO TREATY" is not going to help you.

no not whining.. just having fun debating a certain viewpoint. Feel free to disagree or not. Also what part of the part where I told FH to bring it we welcomed the fight was whining??

Oh well this is why I ignore these boards full of a bunch of trolls. I've better things to do like blow things up :P

have fun with your debates and intrigues :lol1:

Please, you went to the Grämlin's HQ to search for contributions by FH members as some kind of "proof" to your irrelevant point. That's some dedicated whining. Don't try to pass it off as "oh I'm having fun", and dismiss my post as something it was not. I'm telling you, the "you have no treaty" argument does not, nor will it ever, work.

Edited by Working_Class_Ruler

I for one welcome these scrappy little friends of grämlins. While they may have no concept of the rules and traditions of Planet Bob, it's social constructs nor even how to engage in a war they are fighting for their friends.

[quote name='Empress Theodora' date='07 February 2010 - 04:01 AM' timestamp='1265515266' post='2165939']
[/quote]

What little respect I had for you and your alliance you just managed to piss on. You implying the gramlins needs meat shields is B.S. and you know it, debate a point my $@! this is a blatant smear. At least in the eyes of this gramlin you just did your whole alliance a disservice where up until now you had done rather well with your entire decleration of war.

Its crap like this soldiers like me remember after wars come and go.

Edited by Thorgrum

[quote name='Empress Theodora' date='06 February 2010 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1265515266' post='2165939']

[/quote]

You might want to more than pretend to do your homework. We've been friends with FH since as long as I can remember.

[quote name='Ertyy' date='06 February 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1265518175' post='2166018']
You might want to more than pretend to do your homework. We've been friends with FH since as long as I can remember.
[/quote]

Perhaps - but how is anyone to know that? Nothing on the OWF, nothing on your forums. You know it because you know it, the rest of the world doesn't because you don't tell anyone anything. Everyone who knew about these guys who is not grämlins raise your hands?

You have to appreciate our viewpoint - we get hit with what appears to be bandwagoners using your good name and can find nothing anywhere about them. We ask your folks on irc and at first they are all coy - our mogawi division, our little se asian connection etc. Our questions answered with jokes.

SynthFG said they were with you a long while after the first declarations.

Personally I could care less - they are willing and enthusiastic but really not prepared for this. You do them a disservice, you truly do.

EEjack

[quote name='EEjack' date='07 February 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1265520270' post='2166069']
Perhaps - but how is anyone to know that? Nothing on the OWF, nothing on your forums. You know it because you know it, the rest of the world doesn't because you don't tell anyone anything. Everyone who knew about these guys who is not grämlins raise your hands?

You have to appreciate our viewpoint - we get hit with what appears to be bandwagoners using your good name and can find nothing anywhere about them. We ask your folks on irc and at first they are all coy - our mogawi division, our little se asian connection etc. Our questions answered with jokes.

SynthFG said they were with you a long while after the first declarations.

Personally I could care less - they are willing and enthusiastic but really not prepared for this. You do them a disservice, you truly do.

EEjack
[/quote]

It may not mean much, but the Filipino Heroes have been working with the Gramlins since when I was Secretary General of the ODN, which was back well over a year ago. I know because I was talking with them at the time too, and I knew of their relationship even then.

[quote name='soccerbum879' date='07 February 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1265520765' post='2166090']
It may not mean much, but the Filipino Heroes have been working with the Gramlins since when I was Secretary General of the ODN, which was back well over a year ago. I know because I was talking with them at the time too, and I knew of their relationship even then.
[/quote]

The whole time we were in citadel with grälims it did not come up, or if it did it came up in an offhanded flippant way that didn't register with anyone. I appreciate some folks were aware their relationship but you knowing does not mean most or many folks knew.

Not that it matters - as a ploy to shine a horrible light on all involved it worked. We are all diminished by how poorly this was handled.

I wish them well.

EEjack

[quote name='Minilla Island' date='07 February 2010 - 03:41 AM' timestamp='1265514096' post='2165912']
That said, may the spirit of Rizal ride alongside you in the battlefield. Go get 'em, Kapamilya!
[/quote]
Mabuhay!!

[quote name='TBRaiders' date='07 February 2010 - 05:47 AM' timestamp='1265521668' post='2166175']
Make them remember your names FH.
[/quote]
Agreed, let them never forget crossing swords with you FH! :awesome:

[quote name='EEjack' date='07 February 2010 - 05:45 AM' timestamp='1265521539' post='2166156']
The whole time we were in citadel with grälims it did not come up, or [b]if it did it came up in an offhanded flippant way that didn't register with anyone[/b]. I appreciate some folks were aware their relationship but you knowing does not mean most or many folks knew.
[/quote]

You mean, like how [i]all [/i]Citadel business was handled by Old Guard?

If you know Citadel at all, you know that the Beerhall was merely a repository for mundane crap (New flag! King of Citadel! Etc etc etc!). The important issues were discussed in senior/gov sections where very few had access. I was an OG peon, had no access, and yet checked pretty much every day in the hope that something of actual importance was being discussed in the Beerhall. It hardly ever was.

We had government at the time that were involved in vitriolic debates over important issues in the senior/gov areas, then came back and said nothing about those debates to the rest of the alliance except for "Citadel hates us" and "I don't know why we're still there." The membership of the alliance, having nothing else to look at other than the inane Beerhall, had to take what they said as truth.

Old Guard hasn't had that government in place since the expulsion (or slightly prior, actually). So while what you say may in fact be true, it does not present the entire picture of the situation.

"The fact that OG has no clue who Filipino Heroes is and the relationship they've had with GRE for so long blows my mind.

Make them remember your names FH."

Uhh... yeah, it's a bit difficult to automatically know something without ever having heard of it. Which is the case, since it was never mentioned here or in Citadel to my knowledge, and Gre didn't see fit to share it with us personally... not to mention, we just disbanded our ESP military unit. I guess it doesn't take a whole lot to blow your mind, though.

Regardless, I am not opposed to friends fighting for friends. That's one of the joys of being independent. Now that there is an actual DoW up, we'll accept this as a proper aggressive war against us and enjoy it accordingly. And yes, we will remember Filipino Heros after this, and we are impressed by their moxie.

Sorry, but what is your point? Okay so your Government didn't pass on the info about FH and Gre being allies, so... that makes it untrue? They had to go out of their way to make sure you knew? When you aggressively declared war on them, they were supposed to say "well here's our allies, just so you know, in case they defend us"? I don't get what this whining about your ignorance of Gre's friends is supposed to achieve, other than making it fairly obvious that OG lives in a bubble and if you can't see something, then it must not exist. None of which changes the fact that FH and Gre are allies, and FH are defending their allies. Get over it.

Uhh.. the bit about Citadel was responding to the statement that OG never took any Citadel issues seriously. I was explaining why that was possibly accurate, but the OG now is not the same as the OG then.

As for the rest, I AM the goverment of OG, at least 1/3 of it. There was no info to pass on. I had never heard of FH before they attacked us. Which is fine, now that both they and Gre state that they are good friends, I'll accept that.

Now, how about let's cut all the Bravo Sierra. Living in a bubble? Sorry, when there is no mention of FH around here at all, it's not unreasonable to not have heard of them. Attacked GRE aggressively? Uhh... no, there is no way we could have not come to the defense of IRON according to our MDP (which, you know, most of the world still recognizes and respects). And I just stated, though your reading comprehension might not be quite up to par, that I am NOT opposed to friends fighting for friends. However, in the interest of cutting through Bravo Sierra, let's keep it honest. Without an MDP it becomes an aggressive attack with the CB of "Our friends needed us, and we're going to fight for them." Is that a valid CB? None better as far as I'm concerned. Is it still aggressive? Yeah, it is.

Now I'm going to get back to blowing Sierra up.

Go Get em

[img]http://www.tipunan.com/Publications/martial_arts/images/images_fma_books/book_Katipunan.jpg[/img]

o/

Also been trying to establish contact with you guys for a long time(I love Ethnic alliances) got a forum link?

Edited by Marcos

I'm baffled.

I can't remember excatly when our first contact with FH was, it was when HanZiFei was in Grämlins Gov and that is some years ago. FH was never our official protectorate we never had any. FH was member of the ice accords because that was the best way back then to have a sort of legal protection.
In case FH would have had trouble Grämlins were to help them but except for ONE small case with a kind of rogue, i think a year ago, FH never had any trouble that they couldn't handle themselves. In Karma war FH asked if they could help us out, i refused their offer and told them to save their nations. They didn't really liked my refusal but accepted it.
Anything past the Karma war i have no details but i read about a possible merge with FH on the Grämlins forum.

Hello bathala bino i'm glad you are still playing CN.

Edited by Steelrat

I take full responsibility for my late action of DoW. I actually needed to wait for a new password to be sent to me because I rarely use this forum :) . I guess I dont declare war that often.
I just want to say something about the treaties and pacts that youve been discussing on this thread. Filipinos doesnt need treaties and pacts to fight for allies. I know the game will look more realistic and valid. But the Filipinos goes beyond that. We dont ask our friend to sign between dotted lines to be a friend. We dont do that in real life. Just to make it official if you may ask then. Gramlins is an ally we will always fight to the end with every ounce of our pixels until this game is no longer played.
I understand this has disadavantages, like what some have been saying but I guess we are unconvetional. Anyway my opponent has been calling me a bandwagoning lapdog alliance already hehe. Goodluck coz we are very resilient streetdog.

signed: Supremo of FilipinoHeroes (regular)
Supremo of Philippine Army Division (MHA alliance tournament)

Edited by bathala bino

yeah steelrat, still around, still around. I told you we were resilient. Ahaha. When I formed this alliance a year ago. Nobody really believe I can pull it off. We just started with four nations. Our alliance couldve been bigger but I refused to accept some members that seem shady than what we stand for. Its better to be small but closely knitted.
Marcos, its filipinoheroes.net .

[quote name='pasquali' date='07 February 2010 - 08:09 AM' timestamp='1265530144' post='2166549']
Uhh.. the bit about Citadel was responding to the statement that OG never took any Citadel issues seriously. I was explaining why that was possibly accurate, but the OG now is not the same as the OG then.

As for the rest, I AM the goverment of OG, at least 1/3 of it. There was no info to pass on. I had never heard of FH before they attacked us. Which is fine, now that both they and Gre state that they are good friends, I'll accept that.

Now, how about let's cut all the Bravo Sierra. Living in a bubble? Sorry, when there is no mention of FH around here at all, it's not unreasonable to not have heard of them. Attacked GRE aggressively? Uhh... no, there is no way we could have not come to the defense of IRON according to our MDP (which, you know, most of the world still recognizes and respects). And I just stated, though your reading comprehension might not be quite up to par, that I am NOT opposed to friends fighting for friends. However, in the interest of cutting through Bravo Sierra, let's keep it honest. Without an MDP it becomes an aggressive attack with the CB of "Our friends needed us, and we're going to fight for them." Is that a valid CB? None better as far as I'm concerned. Is it still aggressive? Yeah, it is.

Now I'm going to get back to blowing Sierra up.

[/quote]

When is an attack non aggressive? When you raid a nation without an alliance you call that non aggressive because he is not protected and its okay? We never raid a nation because we respect nations whether they are alligned or not,I think thats more aggressive, but for some reason most of you guys think thats its okay. But its not okay to fight beside a friend without a treaty. And suddenly thats a "Bravo Sierra". If the the whole Filipino Heroes (which we couldve) decided to join Gramlins just for this fight, and suddenly they have 26 more nations then thats less Bravo Sierra? Also forgive me for misinterpreting but its like your saying if you knew Gramlins have 20 allies with total strength of 1000 nations you will think twice about declaring war on them. Will that stop you from fighting for what you believe in? Im not. Thats why Im here. So go ahead blow some Sierra up. I guess in any kind of war, in the heat of the situation, its hard to understand each other. Thats why you draw guns.

Edited by bathala bino

[quote name='Empress Theodora' date='07 February 2010 - 04:01 AM' timestamp='1265515266' post='2165939']

/quote]

Gremlins and FH has gone a long way. Since the start of my alliance. The masking you saw was for a separate forum theyve just recently constructed.