1 Touch Too Many...

LRA KING

[quote]You don't owe them. Just join the other side, and fabricate logs implying that ADI wants 1TF destroyed and out of the game. That's how you would fulfill your debt to them. [/quote]

As soviets it would break our unwritten code to do such actions, we tend to stick together ignore Western views of us as when we try to please strangers we end corrupting our selves, its baby steps to the outer world.

Edited by LRA KING

[quote name='goldielax25' date='06 February 2010 - 09:15 AM' timestamp='1265469319' post='2164513']
You don't owe them. Just join the other side, and fabricate logs implying that ADI wants 1TF destroyed and out of the game. That's how you would fulfill your debt to them.
[/quote]
This drivel again? You need new material.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='06 February 2010 - 10:15 AM' timestamp='1265469319' post='2164513']
You don't owe them. Just join the other side, and fabricate logs implying that ADI wants 1TF destroyed and out of the game. That's how you would fulfill your debt to them.
[/quote]

You really don't have much to do, do you

[quote name='LRA KING' date='06 February 2010 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1265458456' post='2164275']
So other alliances had personal vendetta's to attack thus needing decoys.
[/quote]

If that's what you think a ghost DoW is then you're more idiotic than I thought. Really, of all people who may have a problem with ADI, 1TF are not one, I can assure you of that. If I can wish you well when you declare war on us, I figured the least I can expect is you can keep your !@#$%^&* speculation to a minimal.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='06 February 2010 - 07:03 AM' timestamp='1265457804' post='2164268']
Better in the sense that their declarations were ghost declarations to get other alliances a legal entrance, but Mdnss69 either doesn't understand that or thinks it means he can ridicule GR & FoB.
[/quote]
I think Mdnss69 understands just fine Mayzie, but thanks for the kind regard on his intelligence, it really means a lot.