1 Touch Too Many...

LRA KING

[color="#FF0000"][size="7"][center][font="Times New Roman"]1 Touch Too Many...[/font][/center][/size][/color]
[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/b/be/LSNseal.png[/img][/center]

[center]Today, I stand in front of the CN public to alert you of our current position in the current matters.
1TF has taken 1 too many touches on planet BOB, they have taken it upon themselves to declare war on
[b]Aqua Defense Initiative[/b].

Today the [b]League of Soviet Nations[/b] goes to war, A war that will be the first in Our books over at [b]LSN[/b]. A war that will certainly teach us a trick or two in the art of alliance wars. A war that will officially test our comradeship as an alliance and with our noble allies ADI. Today [b]League of Soviet Nations[/b] goes to war against 1 Touch Football, this war is out of loyalty and defence of our comrades over at [b]ADI[/b]. We shall no longer sit in the dark and watch from third person view we are going first person view.[/center]

[center][color="#FF0000"][size="6"][b]Here comes the Red Bear [/b][/size][/color][/center]
[center][img]http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq274/LRA_08/bears1-1.jpg[/img][/center]

Edited by LRA KING
Filter evading image removed

[quote name='Auctor' date='06 February 2010 - 06:56 AM' timestamp='1265439413' post='2163706']
god I hope you put Mayzie on PZI...
[/quote]

Maybe a viceroy when ever he has his moments with drinking.

Hope you guys have a good fight.

[quote name='Auctor' date='06 February 2010 - 06:56 AM' timestamp='1265439413' post='2163706']
god I hope you put Mayzie on PZI...
[/quote]

I'd be interested to know how long I could fight on PZI with the money I've got. :D

[quote name='raasaa' date='06 February 2010 - 08:59 AM' timestamp='1265446764' post='2164084']
oh goody goody, are we getting more targets :o
[/quote]

I think that would be a little overkill and unneccessary.

[quote name='Hassman' date='06 February 2010 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1265452670' post='2164194']
Maybe a viceroy when ever he has his moments with drinking.

Hope you guys have a good fight.
[/quote]

I'm not sure about a viceroy but I could certainly use some help typing, so perhaps a minion who I talk drunken rubbish at and they type it for me?

In all serious, quite the courageous move LSN. You'll be seeing our boys on the field shortly I guess. :)

[quote name='LRA KING' date='06 February 2010 - 11:55 AM' timestamp='1265457339' post='2164263']
Go easy on the sugar dont want get sick now do we. Better in what sense
[/quote]

Better in the sense that their declarations were ghost declarations to get other alliances a legal entrance, but Mdnss69 either doesn't understand that or thinks it means he can ridicule GR & FoB.

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='LRA KING' date='06 February 2010 - 07:14 AM' timestamp='1265458456' post='2164275']
So other alliances had personal vendetta's to attack thus needing decoys.
[/quote]

I think you're mistaken if you think 1 Touch Football has a vendetta against anyone they're fighting.