Imperial Decree - New Polar

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' date='05 February 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1265434786' post='2163166']

[b]Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi[/b]

[/quote]

EPIC SONG.

It means "the king is dead, long live the king."

Anyone else find it strange that Grub is praising himself?... cause I don't.

VE is fully engaged with NpO. Will this end;also GOD? I will not fault NpO on a treaty commitment, yet there seems to be some word given to TOP that this would not be done.A verbal commitment is just as binding as a written agreement.Also where was MK when PC and FOK declared on NpO .And before the sophistry of NpO declared on \m/ rears is convoluted head, the only aggressive action by NpO was against \m/.PC and FOK's declaration against NpO should have been countered by MK's declaration in defense of NpO. To say otherwise would negate more than half the declarations issued now in defense of MK that were not issued against Top/Iron/TORN.

Edited by Yggdrazil

LMAO, Grub, you are a real piece of work. I should have known you were a survivalist, and your moralistic crusade was nothing more then thinking you could stomp \M/. Who else would fight for the NAAC and run to the NpO the day after the war ended.

I would be ashamed to be a Polar member under your guidance. I am ashamed I went to help you thinking you were a genuine person when I should have known better.

If your membership didn't give the backlash they did I doubt you would have re entered for NSO.

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='06 February 2010 - 02:07 AM' timestamp='1265450826' post='2164158']
LMAO, Grub, you are a real piece of work. I should have known you were a survivalist, and your moralistic crusade was nothing more then thinking you could stomp \M/. Who else would fight for the NAAC and run to the NpO the day after the war ended.

I would be ashamed to be a Polar member under your guidance. I am ashamed I went to help you thinking you were a genuine person when I should have known better.

If your membership didn't give the backlash they did I doubt you would have re entered for NSO.
[/quote]

Wow if you think Grub is a survivalist after all this... I don't know what to say. Wow.

[quote name='Yggdrazil' date='06 February 2010 - 10:00 AM' timestamp='1265450451' post='2164152']
PC and FOK's declaration against NpO should have been countered by MK's declaration in defense of NpO.
[/quote]
If you ever care to check your treaty list or ask the people themselves, we were involved in trying to mediate the cluster$%&@ that was that mess to a resolution that benefited all our allies.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='06 February 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1265450777' post='2164157']
My least favourite alliance announcement for about some time.

I may not be on your side, but get em good, TOP.
[/quote]
I only wish I had the ability to "get you good", Jens. You were a sad shroom and I always enjoy seeing you suffer

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='06 February 2010 - 10:07 AM' timestamp='1265450826' post='2164158']

[/quote]

I cannot wait to see you fall under our boot for surrender terms. U mad now but when that happens, I will be in bliss.

[quote name='Moridin' date='06 February 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1265450965' post='2164163']
Wow if you think Grub is a survivalist after all this... I don't know what to say. Wow.
[/quote]

Are you serious? He hit an alliance he thought he would be able to take, and figured PC would stay out, or at least it would be PC and \M/ alone, then when it escalated "tapped out" leaving those that came to YOUR aid high and dry. Then seeing that his membership and allies were giving so much backlash he had to retract and go to NSO's aid. THEN, when he sees he is losing again, decides to hit TOP who came to his aid, and has a ton of alliances on them? This may take some heat off of your alliance, but you still look like cowards.

This isn't even taking into account that he was MoD in NAAC when they fought against NpO and ran to the NpO the day after they disbanded.

Just ridiculous, and definitely survivalist.

Expect peace on the other front soon.

Anyone that backs Grub in NpO is the same as him imho.

[quote name='tamerlane' date='06 February 2010 - 01:12 AM' timestamp='1265451161' post='2164166']
*snip*

I cannot wait to see you fall under our boot for surrender terms. U mad now but when that happens, I will be in bliss.
[/quote]

You won't see me surrender. Maybe go rogue, and quit the game. Nice to see the NPO attitude has returned. ;)

Good on you Grub. About time you honored your treaty, and even in the face of all this adversity and knowing you'd take the flack for it. A shame that you're going to resign, which shows that you obviously don't believe in the choice you're making. Take care when you re-roll, or if you're done for good have fun in the Real World.

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='06 February 2010 - 02:17 AM' timestamp='1265451447' post='2164172']
Are you serious? He hit an alliance he thought he would be able to take, and figured PC would stay out, or at least it would be PC and \M/ alone, then when it escalated "tapped out" leaving those that came to YOUR aid high and dry. Then seeing that his membership and allies were giving so much backlash he had to retract and go to NSO's aid. THEN, when he sees he is losing again, decides to hit TOP who came to his aid, and has a ton of alliances on them? This may take some heat off of your alliance, but you still look like cowards.

This isn't even taking into account that he was MoD in NAAC when they fought against NpO and ran to the NpO the day after they disbanded.

Just ridiculous, and definitely survivalist.

Expect peace on the other front soon.

Anyone that backs Grub in NpO is the same as him imho.
[/quote]

Declaring war on TOP puts more heat, not less, on the alliance. I can also fully guarantee that he got [i]more[/i] backlash from allies, not less, for going to NSO's aid, and [i]even more[/i] from the decision to hit TOP. This whole entire war has been one disaster after another that has continually put NpO in a worse and worse position, not better. If you think for even a second that NpO is somehow coming out on top here because of Grub's clever survivalist tactics you couldn't possibly be more wrong.

Also, love the NAAC jabs. Because it totally makes you a "survivalist" if you join an alliance after your previous one [i]disbands[/i]. God knows there's plenty of legitimate criticism to go around here, why in the world do you need to resort to this crap?

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='06 February 2010 - 02:20 AM' timestamp='1265451616' post='2164177']
Good on you Grub. About time you honored your treaty, and even in the face of all this adversity and knowing you'd take the flack for it. A shame that you're going to resign, which shows that you obviously don't believe in the choice you're making. Take care when you re-roll, or if you're done for good have fun in the Real World.
[/quote]

Grub decided to resign well before the DoW on TOP was planned.

Edited by Moridin

[quote name='Nunan' date='06 February 2010 - 03:52 AM' timestamp='1265449973' post='2164140']
EPIC SONG.

It means "the king is dead, long live the king."

Anyone else find it strange that Grub is praising himself?... cause I don't.
[/quote]

You know how to say it in English, but are you sure you really know what it means?

[i]Things are changing but nothing changes
And still there are changes[/i]

ooc/Enigma addict :)

Yeah, changing alliance to the one who just disbanded you is definitely not something that shows a flaw in logic...

As to getting heat from allies...seems you are getting praise from allies that are perceived to be on the winning side here. Pfft.

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='06 February 2010 - 02:19 AM' timestamp='1265451572' post='2164174']
You won't see me surrender. Maybe go rogue, and quit the game. Nice to see the NPO attitude has returned. ;)
[/quote]
Right, because NPO and their closest allies were always pre-emptively struck and then when the sides arranged themselves in a way to put the advantage on NPO, being the defenders, the other side would seek peace only to have NPO unjustly withhold peace terms for a few more rounds of war.

Seriously, the only comparison you could make with the NPO's old ways here is with TOP/TORN/IRON/DAWN attacking a group they saw as a threat.

Do keep up the MK=NPO for not giving TOP white peace jabs though, they really make a good impression and are truly a way to win over the hearts and minds of MK to sway them into giving you guys peace sooner.

[quote name='Caliph' date='06 February 2010 - 01:48 AM' timestamp='1265453302' post='2164207']
Right, because NPO and their closest allies were always pre-emptively struck and then when the sides arranged themselves in a way to put the advantage on NPO, being the defenders, the other side would seek peace only to have NPO unjustly withhold peace terms for a few more rounds of war.

Seriously, the only comparison you could make with the NPO's old ways here is with TOP/TORN/IRON/DAWN attacking a group they saw as a threat.

Do keep up the MK=NPO for not giving TOP white peace jabs though, they really make a good impression and are truly a way to win over the hearts and minds of MK to sway them into giving you guys peace sooner.
[/quote]

I don't believe TOP has asked for peace...I was referencing him stating when we did he will be jolly to stick it to us. Do try again.

[quote name='Caliph' date='06 February 2010 - 10:48 AM' timestamp='1265453302' post='2164207']
[/quote]

He wasn't asking. When we come to beg, we'll let you know.