OV DoW

Lurrr

[quote name='James Maximus' date='06 February 2010 - 09:31 AM' timestamp='1265466671' post='2164425']
NpO should request MKs help with this.
[/quote]

Do it! Do it! This war is a shining example of why people need to respect the treaty web and not abuse it.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 February 2010 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1265464899' post='2164387']
Ah, the green colony shows up.
[/quote]
Ah, the purple colony shows up.

[quote name='zzzptm' date='06 February 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1265468517' post='2164496']
Well, this seems to be the season to whack NpO about... you sure you want to keep doing that? I'm just asking.
[/quote]
It's not as if they had a choice, MADPs tend to take those away.

Edited by sethb

[quote name='zzzptm' date='06 February 2010 - 10:01 AM' timestamp='1265468517' post='2164496']
Well, this seems to be the season to whack NpO about... you sure you want to keep doing that? I'm just asking.
[/quote]

Considering their MADP with VE and GOD, I'm sure that NpO expected OV to come in - regardless of their size or OWF presence - after the NpO DoW on GOD and VE DoW on NpO.

I'll agree personally that needing three days to find someone who could get an account on the bulletin board to post the DoW is mildly amusing. Regardless of the timing of the posting, supporting their long-time allies is admirable.