Random Insanity Alliance offers individual surrender terms

Ogaden

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' date='08 February 2010 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1265633426' post='2168617']
*shrug* your choice to use your treaties to chain into the offensive side of a war. Don't expect white peace now that your offensive is failing.
[/quote]
heh, I had a similar discussion when RoK/Athens attacked TPF. It was our choice - but then, did we have a choice otherwise? Regardless of what happens your allies are your allies and you have an obligation to them. With Citadel no more, we have an obligation to TOOL above all others thanks to the lack of a no-chaining clause. I'd rather have stayed neutral, but their war is my war. Thankfully we're up against alliances that so far, are proving to be a class act.

Edited by Diomede

[quote name='janax' date='08 February 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1265645464' post='2168772']
You boil meat, what do you know about what sounds good.

IMPERIAL DECREE NAMES IT ARGENTGEDDON.

:smug:
[/quote]
Argent civil war between Janax and Dio...i hope Dio loses :D

[quote name='Poobah' date='08 February 2010 - 06:45 PM' timestamp='1265676342' post='2169406']
This thread is not about punny names for what we're calling us having way more NS against us then for us.

I want you to know how much I hate every single one of you in TOOL and Argent.
[/quote]

I <3 u too Poo-bear.

[quote name='wickedj' date='08 February 2010 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1265676704' post='2169411']
Argent civil war between Janax and Dio...i hope Dio loses :D
[/quote]

And I'm going for Dionax.

As for the peace terms, I appreciate the laugh. Considering you guys are losing NS at a rate almost twice as we are, I'll pass on the surrender terms.

[quote name='Penkala' date='08 February 2010 - 07:50 AM' timestamp='1265633426' post='2168617']

*shrug* your choice to use your treaties to chain into the offensive side of a war. Don't expect white peace now that your offensive is failing.
[/quote]

You can claim that it is a choice all you want to, but to those that testify to the strength of a bond between allies know better that it is not a choice at all. If you're true allies, it is not a choice. We knew the odds when we entered, so whether we win or lose, we still entered. It is not about winning, it is about being there when you have that bond.

[quote name='Poobah' date='08 February 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1265676342' post='2169406']
This thread is not about punny names for what we're calling us having way more NS against us then for us.

I want you to know how much I hate every single one of you in TOOL and Argent.
[/quote]

Oh come on Poobah, don't be sore over it. We all have to find a moment of laughter in a time of uncertainty. Thinking up punny name is a way of dealing with it plus it is pretty funny.

Also, no thanks again to the terms. :)