Random Insanity Alliance offers individual surrender terms

Ogaden

Surrender to FAN and pay reps and decom your factories.
Surrender to RIA and stay in peacemode potentially for months and get bill locked.

I wonder if the MK prison camps are any better? Really, with so many alliances, people should shop around for the best deal.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='05 February 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1265431687' post='2162968']
Are all the females in CN hiding in TOOL and Argent?

Every time I talk to someone from Argent it is with a female.
[/quote]

Apparently, there are two kinds of people hiding in TOOL and Argent;

guys

and...

guys who pretend to be chicks.

Edited by Bad JuJu

[quote name='Sir Paul' date='05 February 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1265433327' post='2163053']
Surrender to RIA and stay in peacemode potentially for months and get bill locked.

I wonder if the MK prison camps are any better? Really, with so many alliances, people should shop around for the best deal.
[/quote]

Reading isn't your thing, is it?

[quote name='Sir Paul' date='05 February 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1265433327' post='2163053']

[/quote]

3) Enter peace mode ([b]you aren't required to stay there[/b])

Edited by James Dahl

I must say, very fair terms, although I hope nobody accepts them.

[quote name='daggarz' date='05 February 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1265434276' post='2163101']
Are you serious? Make them resign from their alliance?

Very dishonourable term
[/quote]
It's actually doing a favor to the alliance in question.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

Wait a minute, is James Dahl in a position of authority in RIA?

[quote name='daggarz' date='05 February 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1265434276' post='2163101']
Are you serious? Make them resign from their alliance?

Very dishonourable term
[/quote]

That's standard procedure for individual surrender terms.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='05 February 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1265434648' post='2163149']
[/quote]

I've been in .gov since the November elections

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='06 February 2010 - 05:37 AM' timestamp='1265434648' post='2163149']

That's standard procedure for individual surrender terms.
[/quote]

Yes, it's true, Jame Dahl is now in a position of authority in the RIA (Head of Foreign Affairs, no less), but have no fear. We're pretty sure we've brainwashed most of the Pacifican out of him.

Nothing wrong with being Pacifican, just too sane for our tastes

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='05 February 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1265431687' post='2162968']

[/quote]

:ph34r: HIDING?!?!?!?!! Are you kidding me? :rolleyes: We aren't hiding, we just have taste.

Also, we like to war with better odds. :nuke: Why? Because we are also smarter.

Argent :wub: is made of men and women...not little boyz! :P

[quote name='Elspeth KSheyna' date='07 February 2010 - 06:08 AM' timestamp='1265479691' post='2164788']
:ph34r: HIDING?!?!?!?!! Are you kidding me? :rolleyes: We aren't hiding, we just have taste.

Also, we like to war with better odds. :nuke: Why? Because we are also smarter.

Argent :wub: is made of men and women...not little boyz! :P
[/quote]

If you had taste you'd be in the RIA :o

[quote name='Sir Paul' date='06 February 2010 - 10:15 AM' timestamp='1265433327' post='2163053']

[/quote]

So far GGA has the best offer.

Thanks for the offer, but my Green Giants and I are having too much fun.

[quote name='Bad JuJu' date='06 February 2010 - 05:16 AM' timestamp='1265433375' post='2163056']
Apparently, there are two kinds of people hiding in TOOL and Argent;

guys

and...

guys who pretend to be chicks.
[/quote]

Nah, our chicks are real and awesome to the core. :awesome:

[quote name='Ricros' date='07 February 2010 - 04:27 AM' timestamp='1265545665' post='2166723']
Reminds one of the whole pre-Karma environment.

Nice terms!
[/quote]

Thank you :smug:

By the way regarding resigning from your alliance, I don't know if you guys know this, but resigning from your alliance happens automatically when you accept an individual surrender, I don't know any alliances that don't consider that a resignation or worse.

I've seen many a clueless new ruler accept an individual surrender offer and then I see them the next day asking why they were demasked from the forums. Well I'm spelling it out :P

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='05 February 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1265431687' post='2162968']

[/quote]

Except I am from TOOL not Argent. I know Argent is so awesome but I am a TOOLie!

I only just noticed this. So, a belated reply.

Thanks, but no. We're only at war because of a treaty. It is that treaty that will prevent me from surrendering. You're more than welcome to give TOOL white peace at any time though, as they're also only fighting due to treaties.

Mia - its ok, we can share you. ;)

Edited by Diomede

[quote name='Sir Paul' date='06 February 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1265433327' post='2163053']
Surrender to RIA and stay in peacemode [s]potentially for months and get bill locked[/s] for 5 days.
[/quote]

Fixed this one for you.

[quote]I was better at it. :P [/quote]

You did nothing as HoFA, Swat :awesome:

[quote]Reminds one of the whole pre-Karma environment.

Nice terms! [/quote]

You know, if you guys keep this up it's going to completely discredit you. That is a standard term and has been for years. Get over it.

[quote]Thanks, but no. We're only at war because of a treaty. It is that treaty that will prevent me from surrendering. You're more than welcome to give TOOL white peace at any time though, as they're also only fighting due to treaties.[/quote]

*shrug* your choice to use your treaties to chain into the offensive side of a war. Don't expect white peace now that your offensive is failing.

Edited by Penkala