An Announcement From a Few Alliances

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='schmutte693' date='05 February 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1265423121' post='2162594']
Honestly, your vitriol is unwelcome and annoying. FEAR has done nothing to you, and yet you continue to troll us. Go away.

No, I don't expect you to. But honestly, its getting old [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]
..what?

Wait, what? xfd are you really that paranoid

I was referring to the Immortals, I have not really talked about FEAR at all though, so I don't know why you are quite so upset.

[quote name='schmutte693' date='05 February 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1265423121' post='2162594']
Honestly, your vitriol is unwelcome and annoying. FEAR has done nothing to you, and yet you continue to troll us. Go away.

No, I don't expect you to. But honestly, its getting old [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I took his comment more like....The Immortals should probably be looking for a new name.

Maybe I'm wrong if so they should.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='05 February 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1265423326' post='2162602']
I took his comment more like....The Immortals should probably be looking for a new name.

Maybe I'm wrong if so they should.
[/quote]

lol I dont see any of our nations deleted? So we didnt die and if we didnt die...we're still alive...because we're immortal :awesome: Immortal doesnt mean you cant lose fights :ph34r:

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='06 February 2010 - 02:25 AM' timestamp='1265423110' post='2162593']
Its good to know the Immortals are great allies for the future.
[/quote]

They said the odds were overwhelming, sheesh Bob let them be. I, for one, had no idea that many alliances engage with TI. And honestly, I've no idea why we didn't concentrate our firepower on other fronts where it was more needed...

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='05 February 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1265423270' post='2162599']
I was referring to the Immortals, I have not really talked about FEAR at all though, so I don't know why you are quite so upset.
[/quote]

I am sorry, your comments about FEAR in NEW's DoW thread and our DoW thread would lead me to believe that your comments here were sarcastic and directed at FEAR and her allies. Well actually, I still read it that way. If you meant otherwise... well, shucks :-/

[quote name='The AUT' date='05 February 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1265423506' post='2162609']
They said the odds were overwhelming, sheesh Bob let them be. I, for one, had no idea that many alliances engage with TI. And honestly, I've no idea why we didn't concentrate our firepower on other fronts where it was more needed...
[/quote]
At the request of FoB I'll stop~

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='schmutte693' date='05 February 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1265423542' post='2162612']
I am sorry, your comments about FEAR in NEW's DoW thread and our DoW thread would lead me to believe that your comments here were sarcastic and directed at FEAR and her allies. Well actually, I still read it that way. If you meant otherwise... well, shucks :-/
[/quote]
I still haven't figured out a way in which to read his comment as being directed at FEAR...

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' date='05 February 2010 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1265423489' post='2162608']
lol I dont see any of our nations deleted? So we didnt die and if we didnt die...we're still alive...because we're immortal :awesome: Immortal doesnt mean you cant lose fights :ph34r:
[/quote]

Congratulations on leaving your allies out on the battlefield after only a week of war. You must feel so proud.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' date='05 February 2010 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1265423489' post='2162608']
[/quote]

I think this should be our mascot for this war, due to the odds :P

[img]http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/136836.jpg[/img]

You've been at war for not even a whole week and you're already surrendering while your allies are still engaged? You're an embarrassment to maroon. I'd tell you to go back to Black, but I wouldn't wish you on all the fine alliances there.

[quote name='penguino' date='05 February 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1265423704' post='2162622']
[/quote]
Right. Except for the part where you gave up before the first round of wars even ended.

[quote name='penguino' date='05 February 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1265423704' post='2162622']

[/quote]
uh...

You know what, no comment.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='05 February 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1265423110' post='2162593']
Its good to know the Immortals are great allies for the future.
[/quote]

This is precisely what I was thinking.

I can't fathom that anyone associated with The Immortals will ever live this down.

Congrats to the "victors" here, but this comes off as kinda lame-o if I was a member of the surrendering party.

Geez, TPF held out for months against waaaaaaaay more "overwhelming" odds as have others. Enjoy your pixuls.

[/quote]
But...you did give up...after only a week.

[quote name='penguino' date='05 February 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1265423704' post='2162622']

[/quote]

You did give up...... before 1 round of wars were even done.

Edited by CptGodzilla