FOK announcement

Tarone

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mayzie' date='05 February 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1265400977' post='2161964']
Good luck Mwanatabu, MCXA are lucky to fight such a worthy and fun opponent. :)
[/quote]

Well one of my opponents fought back so far and he is eager for a good fight so I guess we both got lucky.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='05 February 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1265405771' post='2162101']
Looks like Echelon asserted its right to violate surrender terms just in time to sign more surrender terms. If they should be trusted enough get any.
[/quote]

Indeed. How can alliances trust Echelon to follow the next surrender terms? So if white peace will not happen, and terms are not given, what will happen? I don't know about you but I'm waiting in excitement to see how this works out.

Fark declared but didn't attack, then FOK fills the breech? :blink:
What is that tactic called, "The changeup"? (baseball ref. In case you don't know...)

Anyway, welcome to the battle FOK! :D

As for surrender terms and whether or not we abide by them (BTW: we were released) we haven't considered it. Why think about surrender when you're WINNING??? :awesome:

[quote name='EvilCam' date='05 February 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1265406519' post='2162118']
Fark declared but didn't attack, then FOK fills the breech? :blink:
What is that tactic called, "The changeup"? (baseball ref. In case you don't know...)[/quote]

It's called a ghost declaration, the number of people seriously asking or sarcastically commenting on things like this is astonishing.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='05 February 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1265405889' post='2162105']
Indeed. How can alliances trust Echelon to follow the next surrender terms? So if white peace will not happen, and terms are not given, what will happen? I don't know about you but I'm waiting in excitement to see how this works out.
[/quote]

We followed the terms. We paid the reps. We paid our dues. As long as nobody wants to attempt to inflict some more asinine terms, there will not be an issue. (Assuming we are the ones taking terms. Despite the difference in NS, that is not a foregone conclusion at this point)

Echelon had plenty of reps to pay, and Echelon paid them all in a timely fashion.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='05 February 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1265396282' post='2161828']
Think hard about why Fark would do that. If you ask around there's a term for it.
[/quote]

scavenging ? :P

[quote]Indeed. How can alliances trust Echelon to follow the next surrender terms? So if white peace will not happen, and terms are not given, what will happen? I don't know about you but I'm waiting in excitement to see how this works out. [/quote]

propaganda or just flat out assumption we paid the reps on a timely matter,if your refering to that one term...get over it this is not the place to discuss it

anyway let us meet in the battlefields fok, I will even set up the nutrel tea stand were we can observe and debat and then afterward nuke each other. :D

Edited by sircrimson