FOK announcement

Tarone

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Otherworld' date='05 February 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1265395034' post='2161783']
Classy Fark. Decalre war on us.. don't evenactually attack us ONCE and then send in somebody else to do the work for you :/

Will be fun fighting you FOK. MHA were too easy ;) (Assuming you do actually fight us unlike FARK)
[/quote]

Think hard about why Fark would do that. If you ask around there's a term for it.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='05 February 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1265396941' post='2161844']
I look forward to providing you Fokkers with an intimate education of nuclear anarchy :awesome:

but I digress, welcome to the war, good luck, may it be an enjoyable fight.
[/quote]

We already had that class last week :P

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='05 February 2010 - 01:58 PM' timestamp='1265396282' post='2161828']
Think hard about why Fark would do that. If you ask around there's a term for it.
[/quote]

He understands how it works. :P

We would just never declare a war and not fight. To each their own, I suppose.

Anyway, looks like that was a pretty solid blitz, FOK!. The citizens of Gamehenge are in mourning now, as every last soldier has died in combat. :blink:

Welcome to the fray. Have fun!

[quote name='Ruler with Plan X' date='05 February 2010 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1265397131' post='2161851']
Stratemagy? Strataty? Strudels?

Give me a word bank here
[/quote]

[img]http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/4/n/2/bush-strategery.jpg[/img]

I believe that is what you were looking for.

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='05 February 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1265396941' post='2161844']
I look forward to providing you Fokkers with an intimate education of nuclear anarchy :awesome:

but I digress, welcome to the war, good luck, may it be an enjoyable fight.
[/quote]

That's the spirit! I hope all of MCXA thinks like that, then all I have to do is wait for my targets to log in to give me some game. :wub:

[quote name='Mwanatabu' date='05 February 2010 - 07:21 PM' timestamp='1265397674' post='2161865']
That's the spirit! I hope all of MCXA thinks like that, then all I have to do is wait for my targets to log in to give me some game. :wub:
[/quote]

Good luck Mwanatabu, MCXA are lucky to fight such a worthy and fun opponent. :)