Announcement from The Phoenix Federation

Trout

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='theArrowheadian' date='05 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1265349870' post='2160795']
You guys have some of the worst DoWs ever.
[/quote]

If by worst, you mean awful, and if by awful, you meant groovin', then yes.

Yes.

[quote]Today we once again march into that deadly space where the metal meets the meat. The circumstances and timing of this war are quite unfortunate for TPF. We've been to total destruction just a mere 7 months ago, then 3 weeks ago suffered more hardship in another devastating war. We will do our best with what we have.[/quote]

Well, you know what they say "Third times a charm"

[quote name='theArrowheadian' date='05 February 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1265349870' post='2160795']
You guys have some of the worst DoWs ever.
[/quote]
<click> Comment noted, you're now on Santa's naughty list. See you real soon.

[quote name='James IV' date='05 February 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1265353602' post='2161070']
Great song. lol I do respect the hell yall have gone through lately.
[/quote]
Oh don't we know it. Someday we'll move past our constant decrease in just about everything.

[quote name='Oktavia' date='05 February 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1265355008' post='2161127']
I don't get why TPF would defend any of its allies that didn't do jack for 6 days.
[/quote]
Then you obviously didn't pay attention when we said that we asked them to delay.

[quote name='Oktavia' date='05 February 2010 - 02:30 AM' timestamp='1265355008' post='2161127']
I don't get why TPF would defend any of its allies that didn't do jack for 6 days.
[/quote]

<_< FEAR committed to defending TPF within minutes of them being attacked, it was following the plan that TPF backed that caused us to wait, trust me when I say we were as mad as anyone that we "didnt do jack for 6 days."

[quote name='Oktavia' date='04 February 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1265355008' post='2161127']
[/quote]
Our allies were always there for us, but as jbone put it, perhaps before we post "we will be the last ones to leave", maybe we should see if we could resolve the situation altogether.