An announcement from your friends in Farkistan

MrCynical

[center][img]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q341/MainyYak/ZenithDoW.jpg[/img]

[/center]Greetings citizens of Bob.

If the servers haven't once again crashed at a most inopportune time, you're reading this in the comfort of the OWF Alliance Announcements threads. If not, welcome to [url=http://www.farkistan.org]www.farkistan.org[/url]. We hope you enjoy your visit. Please pick up a radiation badge at the door. If it turns red, please stop by our Information desk and let our helpful assistants make arrangements to return your body to your homeland. Now to business.

The picture above.... I just love those old time magazine ads, don't you? ...

[i]*clears throat*[/i]

Anyway, as I was about to say the picture above paints a clear picture of our intentions. MCXA, Echelon, NADC, and Zenith have come to the defense of their friends and have made war with our friends, the Härmlin alliances. The Grämlins and the Mostly Harmless Alliance are counted among our closest and dearest friends on Bob and we are prepared to give them a hand.

It's on.

Signed,

Randomly Jim, Submitter
Emperor Norton I, Council
fluoroalien, Council
fireguy15207, Council
Pope Rodger, Council
Mr. Cynical, Council
TumultuousPapaya, Squirrel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' date='04 February 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1265349062' post='2160680']
You get full points for the use of the Zenith TV. But I'm afraid I'll have to make a deduction for the bandwagoning into the Gremlins war.

Also, you missed Old Guard.

TL/DR: Let's roll!
[/quote]

My parents actually had that EXACT TV when I was growing up...I played my first NES on that thing. I think my dad still uses it...somehwere...

Anywho, Aquahogs and all that.

Also, this is the first time I've fought a real Aqua alliance since I left NATO. Argent was Aqua when we fought them but they were only a recent import to Aqua. I only wish all my friends who were in Fark when I was NATO hadn't left Fark since then. I think we'd have a ball.

I'll put white wine in my nukes if you'll send some Aquahol.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='05 February 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1265350400' post='2160865']
What? why does Fark get so many targets?

No fair!!!
[/quote]
Aqua[b]HOGS[/b], Come on man i thought you knew

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/wickedj8/lolcats/aquahog.jpg[/IMG]