That looks like
A nuke.
What's more, it knows
Your headcheese potting shed
Smells of victory.
Everything under the big powerful sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
You only charm friends like Guru Order

In honor of the MDoAP we have with MHA, we will defend our friends.
We hereby declare war on The United Front

Signed,
Guru Order Elders Council
[/center]

I am saddened to see old friends on opposite sides of this war, I wish you well and know you are doing things as you always have: with honor and true friendship.

May your casualties and geiger counters remain low.

[quote name='OprahDust' date='05 February 2010 - 06:18 AM' timestamp='1265350692' post='2160892']
Glad to see MHA considers us a threat!

Looking forward to the duel!
[/quote]
Hardly a duel, GO are a part of the coalition hurling themselves at the NSO.

I'd say something about biting off more than they can chew, but given the circumstances, it'd be a bit hypocritical.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='gauntelakor' date='05 February 2010 - 08:15 AM' timestamp='1265357710' post='2161196']
NSO is ruble around now, just like MHA is going to be. But youre right, its not a duel.
[/quote]
[i]Haha[/i]. Big talk there, bud. :awesome:

Like I said, I'd say something about overextending, but that'd look terribly hypocritical considering NSO's performance in it's conflicts.

[quote name='gauntelakor' date='05 February 2010 - 03:15 AM' timestamp='1265357710' post='2161196']
NSO is ruble around now, just like MHA is going to be. But youre right, its not a duel.
[/quote]

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

You are hilarious when you pretend to know what you're talking about. Really. Top notch Propaganda right there. Too bad it isn't true.

[quote name='gauntelakor' date='05 February 2010 - 03:15 AM' timestamp='1265357710' post='2161196']
[b]NSO is ruble around now, just like MHA is going to be.[/b] But youre right, its not a duel.
[/quote]

grammar fail? From the way I interpret that, you're saying NSO is rubble and MHA will also be rubble soon...

[quote name='jerdge' date='05 February 2010 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1265376350' post='2161395']
Thanks GO.

TUF is going to discover how it feels to be attacked, chased and surrounded by one of the most efficient and organized alliances of CN. GO will really reduce them to rubble.
[/quote]

I'm not being cocky, but I believe you severely under estimate TUF. We may not be well known, but we're not GPA, either.