Argent Announcement

janax

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dontasemebro' date='05 February 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1265350447' post='2160872']
why us there are a bunch of other people you coulda hit :( MA I hear has !@#$%* players
[/quote]

Oh come on, Argent is a great alliance to war with. They're honorable. :)

[quote name='Venizelos' date='05 February 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1265397867' post='2161870']
argent should have attacked together with TOP and RON :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Argent is merely defending allies, how is that wrong? They avoided it as long as they could have, they did their best to. And I respect Argent for this by far. They've done the best they could to honor allies of allies. They're one of the best alliances to be allied to and I am proud to be allied to them.

Good luck to Argent and I bet Rusty is happy. Both of his graphics used. And no, Rusty, it is still not sexy.

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='05 February 2010 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1265359982' post='2161238']
*blame Poobah for everything* Check.

Enjoy slaughtering some cacti, Argent.
[/quote]

Kind sir I would like to point out that at no time was I blamed for anything until this happened. I realize that this fallacy in your post is in fact my fault though.

Oh, and this should be fun once I get out of peace mode. :(

[quote name='Poobah' date='05 February 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1265403810' post='2162038']
Kind sir I would like to point out that at no time was I blamed for anything until this happened. I realize that this fallacy in your post is in fact my fault though.

Oh, and this should be fun once I get out of peace mode. :(
[/quote]

Pfft. You've always been blamed for everything as long as I've known you and rightly so. That is right, this entire war is Poobah's fault. :o

[quote name='Locke' date='05 February 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1265393508' post='2161707']
Simply thinking of this in another context makes me sick. :gag:

Anyway, best of luck to both sides. I've come to like Argent a fair bit more in recent months, and RIA's our treaty partner, so my like for them should be rather obvious. :v: May your nukes fly true, your infra be sheared away, and be able to buy some space wonders real cheap when this is all over. :awesome:
[/quote]

oh you :rolleyes: I can say the same about your cat obsession V_V (and dragons are hot: deal w/ it :P)

[quote name='Salmia' date='05 February 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1265398660' post='2161891']
Oh come on, Argent is a great alliance to war with. They're honorable. :)

Argent is merely defending allies, how is that wrong? They avoided it as long as they could have, they did their best to. And I respect Argent for this by far. They've done the best they could to honor allies of allies. They're one of the best alliances to be allied to and I am proud to be allied to them.

Good luck to Argent and I bet Rusty is happy. Both of his graphics used. And no, Rusty, it is still not sexy.
[/quote]

^this and + more :wub: and :awesome: (for obvious reasons ^_^)

[quote name='dragonknight1000' date='05 February 2010 - 04:06 PM' timestamp='1265404004' post='2162045']
(and dragons are hot: deal w/ it :P)
[/quote]
...I'm going to go hide in a corner now. :ph34r: Just because I like cats doesn't mean I think they're "hot," gawd. :wacko:

[quote name='Locke' date='05 February 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1265406450' post='2162115']
...I'm going to go hide in a corner now. :ph34r: Just because I like cats doesn't mean I think they're "hot," gawd. :wacko:
[/quote]

But dragons breathe fire..and fire is hot... :P

[quote name='RustyNail' date='05 February 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1265406717' post='2162126']
And you could still be here with us and our :smug: for staying out so long.

also Hi Ven :awesome:
[/quote]

well if i was in Argent at the beginning of the war i would have probably left to enter it

also i wish you guys had entered with TOP so i could maybe have had a go at iamthey :P

although i see hes currently in hippie :(

Edited by Venizelos

[quote name='Venizelos' date='06 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1265418393' post='2162444']
also i wish you guys had entered with TOP so i could maybe have had a go at iamthey :P[/quote]
Well, as long as that's the only reason. ;)
Seriously though, if we could have avoided entering a war where the original confrontation has been resolved, we would have. HOWEVER. Anybody expressing disappointment over us defending TOOL when they're attacked, regardless of CB (anything from "I don't like you" to a 6 month old spying allegation), is either one that wants us to break a treaty or... well there's not really any other option. It's either break the treaty or fight RIA.

[quote name='Diomede' date='05 February 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1265423937' post='2162631']
Are you legal? Also we're not like SSSW18, proof please.
[/quote]
[img]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/8070/12199609.jpg[/img]
I trust you'll find everything in order.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='05 February 2010 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1265353888' post='2161084']
We could have hit MA. Our problem would be that our top tier might not get a target. Plus, we wanted to attack the largest alliance we could, so we did. We want our casualty stats to increase. Once a Citadel, always a Citadel. :D

Although it would have been fun to have a 2:1 tech advantage.
[/quote]
Heh. You have a 3:1 fighting me :P