The Elite Cleave into the Conscripts

[quote name='Hyperion321' date='07 February 2010 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1265569125' post='2167096']
Doesn't matter how big or small they are, friends are friends. and judging by the fact that Legion sent M*A*S*H after only Asgaard, I'm going to assume Asgaard has been bringing far more pain than you or Legion could have ever anticipated.

My two legion opponents would also probably agree:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=88097
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=24840
[/quote]

Asgaard and TTK have been bringing some very decent fight. You're lucky to have them as friends.

Your two Legion opponents are loving it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='08 February 2010 - 04:32 AM' timestamp='1265603566' post='2168102']
Asgaard and TTK have been bringing some very decent fight. You're lucky to have them as friends.

Your two Legion opponents are loving it.
[/quote]

My Legion opponent just looks at my propaganda banter, blinks, then goes to the war screen and sends several nukes at me. What kind of mental disturbance have you done to your nations!?! How can they not respond to my hil-ar-ious banter? :awesome::blink:

[quote name='Cyphon88' date='08 February 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1265634343' post='2168637']
My Legion opponent just looks at my propaganda banter, blinks, then goes to the war screen and sends several nukes at me. What kind of mental disturbance have you done to your nations!?! How can they not respond to my hil-ar-ious banter? :awesome::blink:
[/quote]

So you're Cyphon? I've received some packages that I think belong to you :P

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=All&search=Emperor+Khan+totem

Totem,

It was the weirdest thing... There I was looking at my target and all of a sudden I noticed your nation. I'm not sure what came over me, I became like some sort of mad dalek believing that you were the leader of our alliance... I just had this... urge to kill and smash things. The whole episode was very bizarre.

But I want you to know, that I think I'm okay now.:ehm:

Good luck to you guys!B-)

[quote name='gambona' date='07 February 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1265607401' post='2168239']
I will say this for Legion, they are punctual. 30 minutes before update, CM attacks, Aircraft attacks. Immediately after update, really pretty fireworks.

Your allies are lucky to have you.
[/quote]

No you hang up.

[quote name='Emperor Khan' date='08 February 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1265655660' post='2168925']
Totem,

It was the weirdest thing... There I was looking at my target and all of a sudden I noticed your nation. I'm not sure what came over me, I became like some sort of mad dalek believing that you were the leader of our alliance... I just had this... urge to kill and smash things. The whole episode was very bizarre.

But I want you to know, that I think I'm okay now.:ehm:

Good luck to you guys!B-)
[/quote]
Wait.. so I'm not the leader of your alliance? :psyduck:

Edited by totem

[quote name='totem' date='08 February 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1265656210' post='2168938']
Wait.. so I'm not the leader of your alliance? :psyduck:
[/quote]

How kind of you totem, to find Khan an accurate portrait of myself to help him in his rehab.

We welcome all recovering Daleks's at our brand new rehabilitation centre, 'HMS Legion', we would also welcome any legionaires who attended too. A really odd coincidence of name that. Who'd of thought. When I open our next new building within our citadel I'll put more thought into how I name it.

Guess who made some Propaganda for this war that really isn't biased towards either side but is awesome overall?

[IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/IronSoldier820/BiPolarWar.png[/IMG]

This guy.

Apologies to Asgaard. I imposed their symbol onto their guy at the bottom to the left of the Templar Knight, but it came out hard to see.

Edited by Mansa Musa

[quote name='Mansa Musa' date='08 February 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1265671159' post='2169273']
Guess who made some Propaganda for this war that really isn't biased towards either side but is awesome overall?

[IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/IronSoldier820/BiPolarWar.png[/IMG]

This guy.

Apologies to Asgaard. I imposed their symbol onto their guy at the bottom to the left of the Templar Knight, but it came out hard to see.
[/quote]

I still like it.