The Elite Cleave into the Conscripts

[quote name='Cyphon88' date='05 February 2010 - 09:02 AM' timestamp='1265378527' post='2161430']
The legion can get Capitalisation when I say so :P

I'm sure they'll prove me wrong and earn it in due course.
[/quote]

There's no proving you wrong, or earning it from you. We are The Legion. Nothing you do, or say, or troll will change that. Knuckle up and fight. We'll worry about our name.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='05 February 2010 - 02:26 AM' timestamp='1265358413' post='2161208']
How many small alliances does Sparta know? :/

I suppose carcasses do get surrounded by flies.
[/quote]
Well, we're bigger than quantum by a long shot, so who's the small alliance now?

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='05 February 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1265387133' post='2161582']
This comes from Quantum? Hypocritical much.
[/quote]

Not really. To be hypocritical Legion would have to be a carcass. Since it is a forest of life and vitality, I'm not hypocritical. Try again.

[quote]Mustakrakish

Posted Today, 05:36 PM

[quote]Hymenbreach, on 05 February 2010 - 02:26 AM, said:

I suppose carcasses do get surrounded by flies.[/quote]

Well, we're bigger than quantum by a long shot, so who's the small alliance now?
[/quote]

So being in a small alliance precludes a person from noticing the size of another alliance? Odd.

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='05 February 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1265405026' post='2162082']
Not really. To be hypocritical Legion would have to be a carcass. Since it is a forest of life and vitality, I'm not hypocritical. Try again.

So being in a small alliance precludes a person from noticing the size of another alliance? Odd.
[/quote]

A forest of life and vitality, maybe a few years ago. Back when they were :awesome:

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='05 February 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1265405026' post='2162082']

[/quote]
No. I'm just a very defensive person. I would give you cookies to make up for it, but they would have to be poisoned.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='05 February 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1265405437' post='2162092']
A forest of life and vitality, maybe a few years ago. Back when they were :awesome:
[/quote]

Nah, it's better now than it was "a few years ago." Trust me. :awesome:

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='05 February 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1265385422' post='2161548']
As difficult as this war is it is a sad day to see an ally attack an ally. This choice of entry is dissapointing to say the least.

I can not wish you victory ttk only wish you to come to a swift conclusion.
[/quote]

I feel the same way .. ASGAARD is a very good friend of ours , and Legion is brothers on PURPLE.. I hope things end soon and Best of Luck to all involved.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='05 February 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1265426157' post='2162730']
After GW3 it was all downhill. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Ah, look at that. You just opened your mouth about something you know nothing about.

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='05 February 2010 - 08:26 AM' timestamp='1265358413' post='2161208']

I suppose carcasses do get surrounded by flies.
[/quote]
Doesn't matter how big or small they are, friends are friends. and judging by the fact that Legion sent M*A*S*H after only Asgaard, I'm going to assume Asgaard has been bringing far more pain than you or Legion could have ever anticipated.

My two legion opponents would also probably agree:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=88097
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=24840

[quote name='T.Hubb' date='07 February 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1265566706' post='2167036']
Ah, look at that. You just opened your mouth about something you know nothing about.

:rolleyes:
[/quote]

Of course not, I didn't fight FAN with Legion in GW3 at all (this nation is a reroll FYI).

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='07 February 2010 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1265573257' post='2167199']
Of course not, I didn't fight FAN with Legion in GW3 at all (this nation is a reroll FYI).
[/quote]

Good for you. So did I.

Were you there for everything else, or did you just say "screw it" after that and then reroll? If that's the case, then I say again: you know nothing about it.

[quote name='T.Hubb' date='07 February 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1265573401' post='2167204']
Good for you. So did I.

Were you there for everything else, or did you just say "screw it" after that and then reroll? If that's the case, then I say again: you know nothing about it.
[/quote]

Oh no, I didn't reroll till I was ZIed later helping some friends in VE. I don't claim to know everything, but you shouldn't assume I know nothing.

[quote name='T.Hubb' date='05 February 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1265386456' post='2161569']
There's no proving you wrong, or earning it from you. We are The Legion. Nothing you do, or say, or troll will change that. Knuckle up and fight. We'll worry about our name.
[/quote]

See now that kind of comment, I can appreciate. T.Hubb, that comment goes a long way to earning your capitalisation in my eyes.

Alas linguistics in not singular in perspective. You'll have to forgive my gentle ribbing of The legion (I'll give you a capital T as I'm in a generous mood), alas all is fun in games and war. My banter shall continue, now with my target. I seriously hope his/her/it/thing/atomised-being's banter will be as good as you've given us a glimmering of here.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='07 February 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1265573632' post='2167215']
Oh no, I didn't reroll till I was ZIed later helping some friends in VE. I don't claim to know everything, but you shouldn't assume I know nothing.
[/quote]

I have made no assumptions about you. You should make no assumptions about your adversaries. The Legion of that time was different than The Legion of today. If you want to talk about it privately, that's fine with me. Maybe we fought side by side. However, I doubt you have insight into The Legion of today. That's intended as no insult, just the truth.

[quote name='Cyphon88' date='07 February 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1265573691' post='2167216']
See now that kind of comment, I can appreciate. T.Hubb, that comment goes a long way to earning your capitalisation in my eyes.

Alas linguistics in not singular in perspective. You'll have to forgive my gentle ribbing of The legion (I'll give you a capital T as I'm in a generous mood), alas all is fun in games and war. My banter shall continue, now with my target. I seriously hope his/her/it/thing/atomised-being's banter will be as good as you've given us a glimmering of here.
[/quote]

Respect begets respect, Cyphon88. Props.

[quote name='T.Hubb' date='07 February 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1265574070' post='2167226']
I have made no assumptions about you. You should make no assumptions about your adversaries. The Legion of that time was different than The Legion of today. If you want to talk about it privately, that's fine with me. Maybe we fought side by side. However, I doubt you have insight into The Legion of today. That's intended as no insult, just the truth.
[/quote]

Yes they are different, and from my point of view The Legion lost the spark that made it great in recent times, but oh well it isn't worth worrying about.

The only spark the 'old' Legion had, after (and just before) GWIII, was the spark of a malfunctioning machine. Those were fun, but wearing times. Since the Renaissance, the Legion may not have that spark, but what well oiled machine does? If things are a little less hectic around The Legion, they have earned, more than any other group, that quieter time surely?

Edited by Hymenbreach

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='07 February 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1265586370' post='2167644']
The only spark the 'old' Legion had, after (and just before) GWIII, was the spark of a malfunctioning machine. Those were fun, but wearing times. Since the Renaissance, the Legion may not have that spark, but what well oiled machine does? If things are a little less hectic around The Legion, they have earned, more than any other group, that quieter time surely?
[/quote]

Perhaps I just long for the old days of Aegis and The Initiative. Good times.