Joint Announcement from Athens and DICE

Jgoods45

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='05 February 2010 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1265421712' post='2162534']
Jgoods that is true, while your on top. Also, I never said I was going to PZI him, just I wanted to see it done. It's cute to see you stick up for him, kudos for that.
[/quote]

We would do the same for all Athens members. Regardless if Athens was on top or not, we will defend all of our members against any unprovoked acts of aggression. Seeing as Jack hasn't done anything PZI worthy to you or any of your cronies, he will be protected.

[quote name='R3nowned' date='05 February 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1265421875' post='2162539']
It's been a while since your DoW. I still don't see any Athens wars on NATO, and 7 DiCE wars on NATO.

Nice :P

I'm real happy for you here and Imma let you finish, but GOONS' and WAPA's blitz was way better
[/quote]

Athens is kinda busy at the moment. :awesome: Maybe we will finish off the TOP/IRON wars, then focus all of our attention on NATO. ;)

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='06 February 2010 - 11:50 AM' timestamp='1265421026' post='2162513']
If we are boring and useless what are you? How many alliances have you failed? You are the only person in this game I want to see Perma ZI'd.
[/quote]
If you care that much, why don't you just attack me instead of talking crap?

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='06 February 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1265422594' post='2162559']
If you care that much, why don't you just attack me instead of talking crap?
[/quote]

er.. do you need to be reminded that you guys DoW'd?

you are slipping friend :P

[quote name='The Parasite' date='05 February 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1265427042' post='2162755']
Too bad you didn't have the guts to attack TFD as well. Not that this was unexpected in anyway... just saying.

o/ NATO
o/ TFD
[/quote]

With comments like these, I'm sure we will be more then happy too. :ph34r: Just let us take care of the more important targets first. :awesome:

[quote name='The Parasite' date='05 February 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1265427042' post='2162755']
Too bad you didn't have the guts to attack TFD as well. Not that this was unexpected in anyway... just saying.

o/ NATO
o/ TFD
[/quote]

awe i'm sorry you guy must feel so left out, but i'm afraid you just didn't rank high enough on our radar :( but your interest has been duly noted!