GOONS? Declaring war?

Biazt

[center][img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5701/goonsflag.png[/img][/center]

A great day is upon us, when we are able to return to the field against an honorable foe. Long gone are the days when we considered this alliance one of the worst ever. Now we count them as noble warriors who we are proud to share a battlefield with.

Today, the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism declares war on the Gl-

Hold on a second, someone is just whispering in my ear.

Wait, what?

What do you mean, "not them"?

Against WHO?

Goddammit, guys, get your acts together and someone amend this war dec.

Ahem, as I was saying, today we go to war against the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, and not any other alliance we might have thought this was for a second. Here is our war declaration, and apologies for the kaos and misunderstanding:

[center][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/b8vfp4.gif[/img][/center]

Wow... Calling in more alliance[color=red]s[/color]? I'm surprised that MK hasn't asked us to join their side via our Joint Powers Authority that ran the radio (it was technically never dissolved).

[color=red]EDIT[/color]

Edited by Sir Paul

[quote name='BDRocks' date='05 February 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1265346459' post='2160372']
On behalf of MK, I ask NPO to help us in our war via the Joint Powers Authority.

(I am not MK Gov obviously)
[/quote]

On behalf of MK, I ask NPO to help us in our war via the Joint Powers Authority.

(I am not in MK obviously)

[quote name='AllenKalashnikov' date='04 February 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1265348910' post='2160667']
OMG GOON's attacked NATO I am SO worried, yeah right.
[/quote]
Clearly you come from a time untouched by our might.

[quote name='AllenKalashnikov' date='04 February 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1265349251' post='2160709']
No with a name like GOON I think of the three stooges and then I stop worrying.
[/quote]

It's GOONS. Do pay attention.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' date='04 February 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1265349196' post='2160695']
Love you guys.
[/quote]

Love you too sweetie :wub:

[quote name='AllenKalashnikov' date='04 February 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1265349507' post='2160742']
See I don't even care to get your name right..........
[/quote]
Well I am glad to be up against such a respectful opponent. Good luck in the war.