You know your in an epic war when...

Overlord Shinnra

when it's possible to work out the damage your alliance is doing versus the damage your opponent is doing in so many different ways with so many different nuances that the war is an impending huge defeat, an impending stalemate, and an impending huge victory all at the same time.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' date='13 February 2010 - 02:25 AM' timestamp='1266045917' post='2178916']
Here you go; a full diplomatic graphics package.

[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Graphics/AS6grlDiplomaticPackage.png[/IMG]

It is up to you to convince Admin to use it.
[/quote]
Admin: DOOOOOOO EEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Rest of CN: Win TE, and put this in :P

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' date='13 February 2010 - 02:25 AM' timestamp='1266045917' post='2178916']

[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Graphics/AS6grlDiplomaticPackage.png[/IMG]

[/quote]

Very nice Ant, glad to see you still produce great work at the drop of a hat.

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' date='13 February 2010 - 01:25 AM' timestamp='1266045917' post='2178916']

[/quote]
Yes, but how much will you charge Admin for it. I know from experience that you're not cheap. :lol1:

Edit: Also that's totally awesome, I'll start begging le grand fromage (the big cheese)

Edited by Harry Dresden
wait for it

[quote name='Harry Dresden' date='17 February 2010 - 04:47 PM' timestamp='1266443227' post='2188019']
Yes, but how much will you charge Admin for it. I know from experience that you're not cheap. :lol1:

Edit: Also that's totally awesome, I'll start begging le grand fromage (the big cheese)
[/quote]
Our victory is assured!

Well, not really, but it's worth a shot...

[quote name='Harry Dresden' date='17 February 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1266443227' post='2188019']

[/quote]

You are correct. I'd like to think that my work is worth the price.

However, you may call this one a donation, a freebie, a gift.

Edited by Antonio Salovega VI

When you are forced to make a gdoc just to keep track of all the nuke rotations and spy assignments of the large numbers of people you are coordinating with for an even larger number of wars on the same (also large) number of people. I still haven't even figured out how I'm going to make it.

[quote name='Tomcat' date='04 February 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1265345737' post='2160294']
When you actually read the open world forum[/quote]Count me among that faction. I still have no idea what this war is about -- and not sure that I care.

Oh, and hi to all of my old friends.

[quote name='Walford' date='19 February 2010 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1266606473' post='2192299']
Count me among that faction. I still have no idea what this war is about -- and not sure that I care.

Oh, and hi to all of my old friends.
[/quote]
should we expect a NONE DoW soon?

[quote name='Hyperion321' date='19 February 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1266608890' post='2192334']
should we expect a NONE DoW soon?[/quote]In Standard I am in GATO. In TE I am in NONE and we don't do DoWs there. We get declared upon from time to time, but that's about it.

When an alliance fights on both sides, and they end up attacking nations [i] in their own alliance. [/i]

As far as I can tell, this hasn't happened yet, but I may be wrong. :blink:

Edited by King Croixy

[quote name='Hyperion321' date='18 February 2010 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1266477279' post='2189164']
When you are forced to make a gdoc just to keep track of all the nuke rotations and spy assignments of the large numbers of people you are coordinating with for an even larger number of wars on the same (also large) number of people. I still haven't even figured out how I'm going to make it.
[/quote]
Dont most alliances keep some sort of record of all of their Gather Intel reports that can be easily shared amongst allies/others on that front

[quote name='King Croixy' date='20 February 2010 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1266634117' post='2192831']
When an alliance fights on both sides, and they end up attacking nations [i] in their own alliance. [/i]

As far as I can tell, this hasn't happened yet, but I may be wrong. :blink:
[/quote]

I could declare war on myself then immediately offer myself white peace and accept my generous offer of peace if you like.

Then your set of silly wars will be complete.

[quote name='Axolotlia' date='20 February 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1266625454' post='2192690']
When CN staff declare war (didnt happen [size="5"][b]yet[/b][/size] but that would be so awsome :awesome: )
[/quote]
:nuke::ph34r::awesome:

(Yes, this is a no word post. Don't follow my example :smug: )

[quote name='The Eye' date='20 February 2010 - 07:43 AM' timestamp='1266673438' post='2193566']
:nuke::ph34r::awesome:

(Yes, this is a no word post. Don't follow my example :smug: )
[/quote]
I R GONNA REPORT YOU!

(J/K)

Anyways, come and participate in our nuclear shower. You will love the radiation and mushroom clouds, I can guarantee that.