A Notice to Stumpy

Learz

[center][img]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/Invicta_Alliance/invicta1.png[/img][/center]

[center][color="#800080"][size="2"]un[/size][size="7"]Official Invicta Annoucement[/size][/color][/center]

Dear Stumpy, King of Purple:

It is late in the day, and we have been told that we did not receive your blessings before we rode to war. We realized too late that we had failed to consult with Your Highlessness before declaring. For that, Invicta is truly sorry. Nay, not just Invicta, but all of Purple (even Stickmen). We do apologize for this egregious error on all our parts.

In light of this, we have convened an emergency meeting of the Council of Guardians (the members of which include me and my pet rock Steve). This only happens in times of extreme urgency, which we felt this situation warranted. After the sacred ceremony to convene the meeting was undertaken (the process of which I cannot describe, except to say it included secret handshakes, shotgunning a beer, and putting on robes and wizard hats), the Council came to a decision.

As an apology and compensation, the Council unanimously voted to PROMOTE Stumpy. Yes, you read that right. King Stumpy is hereby promoted, effective immediately, to [i]Grand Vice Duke of all Purple![/i] Please take a moment to hail Stumpy, Grand Vice Duke of all Purple, for his omnipotence and beneficence!

o/ Stumpy \o

Also,
[22:11:54] <+KingHobbs> add me though!
:awesome:

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='04 February 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1265340086' post='2160158']
How is a Duke greater than a King? :P
[/quote]
Hush mortal one! Do not question the Grand Vice Duke of all Purple!

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='04 February 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1265340086' post='2160158']
How is a Duke greater than a King? :P
[/quote]

A kingdom could be the size of a couple good days ride on a horse. A Duke of the other hand could control hundreds of miles of territory or more.

Personally I would promote him to Archduke of Purple and Regent of the Lavender, but that's just how I roll. :smug:

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='zoskia' date='04 February 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1265341190' post='2160182']
It's pretty obvious that this is just a pathetic trick to downgrade him!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Fear not. Stumpy's holdings cannot be limited by so trivial a matter as his title.

I accept my appointment with pride. I see it not as a downgrade but rather just another title added to my wonderful throne. However, while this title is appointed, my seat as King of Purple is appointed to me by God himself, so I will take this as my position in the realm of Bob, while my other title is most divine.

Praise be to Purple!

Long Live the Monarchy!

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='05 February 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1265410244' post='2162212']
Oh you! One day you'll see the glory that is purple unity Alterego... one day.
[/quote]
All I see is your allies engaged in the beatdown of purple which has been a dream of yours for some time.

[quote name='Alterego' date='06 February 2010 - 10:26 AM' timestamp='1265469979' post='2164529']
All I see is your allies engaged in the beatdown of purple which has been a dream of yours for some time.
[/quote]
I see my glorious minions fighting heroically for what they believe in while my holy paladins wrack up casualties (which happens to be their favorite past time).

[quote name='Alterego' date='06 February 2010 - 09:26 AM' timestamp='1265469979' post='2164529']
[/quote]

I think that your inability to see the whole picture is exactly why you are not even a candidate for King of Purple.

[quote name='Jacques Cousteau' date='06 February 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1265489721' post='2165086']
I think that your inability to see the whole picture is exactly why you are not even a candidate for King of Purple.
[/quote]
He lacks the ability to see twelve steps ahead like the King. :smug: