The Pendants start dancing...

Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='10 February 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1265868255' post='2174153']
OOC: They do as long as everyone in that RP agrees with them, as long as you dont say that your god effects everyone in the world they are allowed. Its been like that for a while now already some canon RP's have had gods and others in them.
[/quote]
OOC: Seriously?

I thought all that stuff was left as non-canon, I've never recognized gods or spirits existing in CNRP and I'm not going to now. Besides, there was a mod ruling that all characters have to be human awhile back. Gods and Spirits aren't human.

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='11 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1265868501' post='2174164']
OOC: Seriously?

I thought all that stuff was left as non-canon, I've never recognized gods or spirits existing in CNRP and I'm not going to now. Besides, there was a mod ruling that all characters have to be human awhile back. Gods and Spirits aren't human.
[/quote]

OOC: To those of us who don't want to screw with other people's RP's and characters we will except as canon and go on with our roleplaying ideas/stories if you don't want to except it then go to your little corner and moan about it where no one cares.

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='10 February 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1265868599' post='2174169']
OOC: To those of us who don't want to screw with other people's RP's and characters we will except as canon and go on with our roleplaying ideas/stories if you don't want to except it then go to your little corner and moan about it where no one cares.
[/quote]
OOC: Canon is the whole community, not just a slice of it. RP's with supernatural elements are non-canon.

ooc: And you wonder why this forum is dieing. The ruling that the mods made is that the characters individually must be humanoids and that aesthetic changes are possible. Maelstrom wasn't a pure human before he died nor for a very long time before. When he returns fully he will meet the required characteristics, until then.. please try to enjoy the story and let me write. And the mods have not ruled the supernatural or gods are not in Bob anywhere.. otherwise all religions in Bob are false and the purpose of Religious RP is pointless.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

OOC: Moved it to the OOC thread.

And religious RP wouldn't be pointless, it would just be without a magical god-figure coming down from the heavens and saying "here I am". People believe in religions without that stuff all the time.

I have no problems with you writing this, just with it being called canon. We have non-canon for a reason, such as supernatural/impossible things.

ic:

The response of Valerie went unanswered.. the pendant continued to dance.

Before Harlem an apparition appeared It was similar, yet blurred compared to his old friend. It spoke, "In the time before I died.. how many millions thought I was some patron saint. Faith has not wavered.. and many yearn for my return. With the veil between the living and the dead nigh torn from a world full of conflict and death.. I am hard pressed not to answer the call." The apparition then walks towards the TV and it goes off seemingly on its own accord. "Good night, Mr. Harlem."

The Pendant continued to dance for the Pope, then it whispered, "I serve your God. As Christ is to me, so am I to my people on this world."

Nuking something you have no idea where it's located and is already distributed throughout the planet to varying degrees.. would be quite challenging.

The Archhalaon gaped at the dancing dragon upon the God-Emperor's palm.
"This is a sign... The Lord Dragon, the manifestation of Faliondron on earth has returned. We must move our plans forward.That abomination that calls itself Golekh must be destroyed before He reveals himself to us... Andonia must rise once more."
" It shall be done as you say"
The God-Emperor rose from where he had been kneeling and went to inform Vor and the others that the plans were being accelerated.

Anthony blinked, suppressing a yawn as he stared at the apparition, trying to determine if what he had seen was real or not. In the end, he decided it did not matter. In this case, what would be...would be. "Good night to you too, old friend."

Though he was puzzled by how the TV had apparently switched off, he put it down to a possible power failure of some sort. In any case, this time he did not suppress the yawn, and took the hint given him, whether by chance or by fate, to go to bed. This time he had no trouble falling asleep.

A guard noticing the strange effects on the pendant decided to inform his superiors about it, not much later it was brought to a Maximum Security Complex in Foundation to investigate what was powering the thing as conventional tests hadn't shown anything.