The Pendants start dancing...

Maelstrom Vortex

The two persons from the former Promised Land that had received the pendants noticed this curious fact at about the same time...it had been at night, so fortunately no one else was around to notice.

Westly Davies studied it curiously before going back to sleep...Anthony Harlem wondered--if it was just possible that perhaps his old friend wasn;t as dead as he thought? No, he'd seen the body. But still, he wondered what it might mean.

The God-Emperor was crawling through the under-growth when the pendent he wore under his light armor began to move. He started in surprise and almost alerted the Golekhi sentry standing ten feet away. Another Andonain soldier rose out of the underbrush immediately behind the unsuspecting soldier and slit his throat, carefully lowering the body down to the ground. Big events were on their way.

It had been a few years since he had received the pendant, and in that time the King Ryn Atrevier had become increasingly reclusive, and insular. In the security of his private shrine he meditated, aware of its activity, the pendant sat amongst his other artifacts.

Deep beneath the surface of Tasmania a small group of people continued working on a project that never quite died.... each of them wearing their own pendants. A project still many months away from completion.. a project running on a black book budget smuggled out of India at the peak of the despair of an ailing state.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

After her resignation Nadine had decided to take it easy for a while, she was back to University and enjoyed having a normal life. When she came back home she noticed the pendant given to her so long ago to have changed. Taking the artifact with her she studied it in more detail. What was happening to the Dragon?

Both Leclerc and Sarkara had received an amulet. Both of these were stored in a safe location within the Ultor complex, under constant surveillance by the Chairman. When the dragons began dancing, he was...confused for several minutes, but then figured that, as they'd stopped any activity when Dragonisia was gone, this meant someone, somewhere intended restarting that nation.
He smiled - mentally, at least - and kept watching them.

After reading a good book Kachiyuri returns to his room, and he looks at the pendent which was given to him by the Dragon Empire years ago it would appear that it has changed Kachiyuri just walked to his window and smiled.

"1..2...3"

his advisor looks at him.

(Advisor):"it has come much close hasen't it"

"Yes!,they are comeing blasted dragon!".

(Advisor):"Dragon?".

"Yes!,a one-eyed dragon wearing a dog's hide".

(Advisor):"So my lord what shall we do?".

"We shall wait for this dragon to rise once more, and smile as we will see this world wrapped once again by this dragon hehehahaha!".

OOC:Copied from this vid again lol,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysaPsOrmqwU&feature=related .

Edited by lutai

The cultist council sat quietly as one of the heads of the council walked in from a room beyond which was obscured by a black veil and sat at the table. A sister among them asked, "How has he responded to our petitions."

The High Priest answered, "He has said he will lead us again, but only if we prove we are worthy..."

"How is it we are to do this?" The masked lady inquired.

"We must harness atomic fire.. the very primordial fires of the Universe..." He noted..

"How goes the project?" She asked...

"Progress is made daily. The scientists have mingled in with the citizens of our temporary sovereigns, joined their community.. and are piece by piece.. assembling the remaining parts of technology we require to achieve success. It is a matter of time." He noted.

One of their brothers asked, "This is his only term?"

The High Priest remarked, "No, we must also build him a temporary form to speak from. We have perfected his in-habitation of our pendants via our faith and loyalty.. but he needs something larger to give him a true presence and a voice. Once the edifice in question is provided, he will animate it and give us our orders directly..."

"What did he recommend for this structure?" The brother asked.

"Our finest metalworkers will craft a steel statue, plated in silver, eyes of jade... of the height of a man with the same shape as the dragons in our pendants. We will perform a ceremony, and he shall animate the steel structure as if it were alive..." The High Priest noted.

"Are we sure we're doing what is right?" one of the meeker brethern asked. "We have dabbled much in the occult.. I feel this is very very dangerous to take it so far."

The High Priest shook his head, "Do not let your faith waver brother. If we are to re-constitute the Empire.. it will need its Emperor..."

Haruhi Suzumiya had long since recieved a pendant, and had it locked inside of a cabinet. As one of the servants in the Imperial Palace begun to hear rumbling inside a cabinet in the Empress's room, she decided to open it and take a look. Inside, she found the pendant. It had an almost hypnotizing gaze once within the palms of it's beholder. She decided to take it to the Empress and let her have a look at it, and figure out what it meant, since she might know.

Valerie had just finished the washing up, placing the last plate on the drying board she grabbed a hand towel and dried her hands before walking into the living room and taking a seat before the television. She had taken some time to get use to imprisonment in her home in Perth but other than a slight feeling of entrapment she had got over it and as she turned on the television and flicked through the channels she absent mindily twirled the Dragon pendant that she kept around her neck.

She had started to wear it after she had heard of the Chairman's death, they had been enemies at one point and yet he had always shown that he was willing to help her when she needed it and now he was gone. Letting go of the pendant Valerie went to get up when she felt it continuing to move and she brought the pendant off her neck and placed it on the side table where it continued to dance.

"Chairman?" spoke Valerie confused as she continued to watch the pendant dance.

"War upon war.. the void is tearing.. the time will come. We shall return as one. Halves in life, whole in death. We are the state. The Empire will rise again. The world needs us, it calls to us as its people bleed and die....." for a time it paused in its dance and then continued to speak to Valerie... "The instability must be staunched. Order restored." The amulet whispered to her. "Have faith.. your faith keeps us strong..."

"Faith? Faith can be such a hard thing to keep Chairman, locked in what is generally a prison I have found myself lacking faith in myself, the world and the human soul but yes I still hold my belief that something better will come. Whether or not I will be there when it does is a different thing all together wouldn't you say" replied Valeire with a soft warming smile the thought of her possibly being crazy never crossing her mind.

Westly Davies yawned as he walked into the living room in his robe. It had been a hard day at work, so he had gone to bed early, but then the dancing of the dragon, and the TV turning on, had woken him from his slumber.

"What did you say, dear?"

----

Anthony Harlem was having trouble sleeping himself. "No, you're dead. I saw your body. Please don't do this to me, my friend..." A single tear ran from the corner of his left eye...

The Pope caught something in his eye and looked at the pendant. When he saw the dragons, he said, "Hmm...must be out of batteries. Anthony, would you kindly get me a pack of triple-A batteries?"

Anthony looked at the pendant with confusion. "Your Holiness, are you sure this isn't a sign?"

"Hahaha, that's nonsense. Surely, God would not send a sign like this. He prefers Marian apparations. Oh, and while you're at it, would you please fetch me Cardinal Ximinez? I need to speak to him about the Unexpectable Spanish Inquisition."

"Yes, Your Holiness."

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='10 February 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1265862613' post='2173901']
OOC: Sorry to intrude, but how is this all happening? Magic doesn't exist in CNRP. Or is it non-canon?
[/quote]

ooc: Magic does not. But ghosts and spirits are widely accepted in actual reality itself among many faiths. This is not magic. Call it the side effects of a great temple and an established cult in your name.

ooc: I must save my pixel people :-P

Relocating the IC section of this post to continue story.

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='11 February 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1265868089' post='2174148']
OOC: Just to clear it up, are you saying the spirits are actually real in CNRP, or that people are just hallucinating? Because last I checked, we didn't have gods and spirits in CNRP that actually existed.
[/quote]

OOC: They do as long as everyone in that RP agrees with them, as long as you dont say that your god effects everyone in the world they are allowed. Its been like that for a while now already some canon RP's have had gods and others in them.