New Green Hegemony

SonOfHoward

:ph34r:

It's the VE bogartin' senator seats and violating UJA!(or it's someone else.)

http://www.cybernations.net/elect_senators.asp?Nation_ID=72005

Next they will try to move the UJA forums to their own forums. :unsure: Edited by SonOfHoward

Hmm, it would appear someone is voting me for Maroon Senate again.

I'm going to guess that VE has two senators because they've recently changed their candidate to Bob Janova, and some people (66 of them) didn't realize the change and voted for the old candidate.

Either that or Bob Janova is couping the Green Team.

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='04 February 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1265316455' post='2159321']

I'm going to guess that VE has two senators because they've recently changed their candidate to Bob Janova, and some people (66 of them) didn't realize the change and voted for the old candidate.
[/quote]

Exactly what happened, also hi SoH.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='04 February 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1265316455' post='2159321']

Either that or Bob Janova is couping the Green Team.
[/quote]

Its a coup.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='05 February 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1265420288' post='2162496']
I should point out that due to a screw-up and the current state of the Senate, you should postpone voting for me until the next cycle, otherwise the UJA treaty text will rise up and consume us all.
[/quote]

Or you could switch to disallowing senate votes

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' date='04 February 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1265319843' post='2159436']
I support Bob Janova's bid to rule the Green Sphere.
[/quote]

Proof of TOP's nefarious intentions at long last. :v:

[quote name='Smooth' date='06 February 2010 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1265516250' post='2165971']
Cool story bro.

Also, we're in the middle of a senator change. Our bad?
[/quote]

No big. It's happenned before. Although 'senator change' gives me the image of jacking the senate up and getting out the air wrench..