hidden nuclear silo not working

loner

nation link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=24611
i have a hidden nuclear silo and one of the benfits is +5 nukes can't b targets or destoryed in spy operation but even tho i had 5 nukes as of last night this morining i only had 4 due to a spy operation destoryed one. Y am i not getting the benifits of my wonder?

here u go btw i have since bout one more nuke and as far as who it was probably the nation i was at war with at teh time Nation: Mystrada Ruler: Narsis

To: loner From: Unknown Sender Date: 2/3/2010 11:38:17 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your nuclear missiles and managed to destroy 1 nukes. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

Alright, when I made my post yesterday you were at 4 nukes and had fired a nuke just after update. So, that means before firing that nuke you had 5, and before having one spied away you had 6. So unless you purchased a nuke in between that spy op and making your post, this isn't a bug. I'll leave this open in case that isn't that case.

[quote name='Manwe' date='05 February 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1265410140' post='2162204']
Alright, when I made my post yesterday you were at 4 nukes and had fired a nuke just after update. So, that means before firing that nuke you had 5, and before having one spied away you had 6. So unless you purchased a nuke in between that spy op and making your post, this isn't a bug. I'll leave this open in case that isn't that case.
[/quote]

This is what happened because it is not possible to lose nuclear missiles if you have a silo wonder and have 5 or less nukes.