Krynn Dispatch on Current Events

[center][img]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss10/EvilLordBoris/KrynnFlag.png[/img]
[size="4"][color="#ff8c00"][b][size="5"]Dispatch from the King of Krynn[/size]
[url="http://krynn.co.cc"]http://krynn.co.cc[/url] || #cn-krynn[/b][/color]
[/size]
[left]Firstly, to clarify Krynn's stance in the current war. The careful observer will note that Krynn's protectorate treaty with IRON has no clauses that cover situations in which IRON is at war. That said, should IRON request our entrance into the current war, it will be discussed with our membership. Our treaty may not have an ODP clause to assist IRON, but defense of a protector is beyond all plausable doubt a legitimate CB. That said, IRON knows our opinions on this conflict, but we will at least discuss the matter. Don't be surprised if you see our 10 nations on the battlefield, regardless how much damage we know we'd take.

So sayeth Boris, King of Krynn
[i]Est Sularus oth Mithas[/i]

EDIT: Issue #2 has been cleared up as a misunderstanding. For escalating this misunderstanding, I apologize to the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics.
[/left][/center]

Edited by Lord Boris

Boris, I will talk with you on IRC. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif[/img]

Edit, Boris... [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

Edited by schmutte693

[quote name='Timeline' date='04 February 2010 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1265315480' post='2159287']
Well if iron ever calls you to battle, I am sure CnG and friends can take it as a sign of iron's desperations.
[/quote]

Leave it to CnG to twist anything. If Krynn comes to fight alongside us that is their call. Who cares how CnG spins it.

o/ Krynn

[quote name='The Warrior' date='04 February 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1265316919' post='2159345']
Leave it to CnG to twist anything. If Krynn comes to fight alongside us that is their call. Who cares how CnG spins it.

o/ Krynn
[/quote]

I am not in CnG so I would'nt care how they spin it, but the point remains only those in need call in allies, for iron to call in Krynn would just be pointless and prove how close they are to folding.

nvm more tech i guess

[quote name='Timeline' date='04 February 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1265317070' post='2159350']
I am not in CnG so I would'nt care how they spin it, but the point remains only those in need call in allies, for iron to call in Krynn would just be pointless and prove how close they are to folding.
[/quote]

Nor did I say you were. I was saying let's leave it to CnG to spin it however they want. God knows they will.

[quote name='The Warrior' date='05 February 2010 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1265317224' post='2159355']
Nor did I say you were. I was saying let's leave it to CnG to spin it however they want. God knows they will.
[/quote]

I am C&G and I hereby spin this statement.

Good luck and such Krynn.

[quote name='The Warrior' date='04 February 2010 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1265317224' post='2159355']
[/quote]

SPIN SPIN SPIN

Also, on topic, Hails and all that jazz. good luck with whatever you are trying to do.

Coming to the assistance of your protector would be a good CB, good to see you supporting those who would protect you.

o/ Krynn

[quote]I am not in CnG so I would'nt care how they spin it, but the point remains only those in need call in allies, for iron to call in Krynn would just be pointless and prove how close they are to folding.[/quote]
With how many alliances have been called in to hit IRON and TOP, CnG seems to be close to folding going by your logic.

[quote name='Methrage' date='05 February 2010 - 11:10 AM' timestamp='1265368213' post='2161308']
Coming to the assistance of your protector would be a good CB, good to see you supporting those who would protect you.

o/ Krynn

With how many alliances have been called in to hit IRON and TOP, CnG seems to be close to folding going by your logic.
[/quote]

Nah CnG Called in support becuase of the actions you guys had taken, lets not get it twisted, TOP and IRON started this war, CnG friends came in as a mean of defenece not attack

[quote name='Timeline' date='05 February 2010 - 06:24 AM' timestamp='1265369076' post='2161319']
Nah CnG Called in support becuase of the actions you guys had taken, lets not get it twisted, TOP and IRON started this war, CnG friends came in as a mean of defenece not attack
[/quote]
What does who's winning it have to do with calling in allies?