Official Announcment from the Federation of Armed Nations

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='04 February 2010 - 06:48 PM' timestamp='1265309293' post='2159118']
Most alliances these days are led by people accustomed to heavily lopsided wars that run their course over a matter of a few days, not a few weeks or months. A real global war is a "new" concept to a lot of people here.
[/quote]

And Bob will be a better place for "real" war being the norm (again?).

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mamazlilmistake' date='04 February 2010 - 08:58 PM' timestamp='1265317083' post='2159352']
I completely agree! What is next? FAN will make the POWs decom churches and give up their gods? Or decom schools and give up the education system?

FAN, I expected better! You are doing EET all wrong.

I think better terms for a POW would be:

1) Switch to FAN-POW
2) Purchase full military and declare war on at least two IRON nations, nuke em' if ya got em' (to escape the wrath of FAN you must offer a sacrifice)
3) Send 50 tech to every FAN nation you were warring with
4) Post a picture of yourself in this thread wearing a dress (you must look happy! No raining on our parade)
5) Remember that only you can prevent forest fires

Think it over... If they really want to surrender, make them work for it.

I have spoken
[/quote]

Whilst I like your style, it's no pretzel.

[quote name='Havamil' date='04 February 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1265317211' post='2159354']
When are you making a thread for us? :lol1:
[/quote]

Don't scare me like that - for a second I thought you were serious. Only a second mind....

[quote name='The Warrior' date='04 February 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1265316479' post='2159323']
If FAN so desires we will accept your surrender to your own terms. :smug: Hell you can even be your own POW's. :awesome:
[/quote]

I need you to send me a few more copies of the RON terms asap. The first four just didn't do it for me. :v:

[quote name='MNNorthStars' date='04 February 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1265318683' post='2159399']
I need you to send me a few more copies of the RON terms asap. The first four just didn't do it for me. :v:
[/quote]

No. You promised you would print them out. Please keep your promises.

[quote name='hammer' date='04 February 2010 - 04:05 PM' timestamp='1265317502' post='2159368']
And Bob will be a better place for "real" war being the norm (again?).
[/quote]
On can dream but I don't unfortunately put a lot of stock in the overall vision of those that we are trying to prod towards unregulated warfare.

Good sir, surrendering... well, that's just not an option. Granted, for as kind as it seems to allow us a way out, it is really just a way to prevent us from fighting like lions.

As Sun Tzu stated
Throw your soldiers into positions whence there
is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight.
If they will face death, there is nothing they may
not achieve. Officers and men alike will put forth
their uttermost strength.

Soldiers when in desperate straits lose
the sense of fear. If there is no place of refuge,
they will stand firm. If they are in hostile country,
they will show a stubborn front. If there is no help
for it, they will fight hard.

-Sun Tzu, in The Art of War

This is a ploy to allow us a way out, and thus preventing a hard and drawn out fight. However, good sir, know this; Iron is strong, IRON is stronger. We are united under a cause. This cause may feel different in each of our own hearts, but all the same when our brethren face disarray. Even at the threat of ZI and total annihilation, we shall fight on for not ourselves, but each other.

With all do respects sir, we shall never surrender!

(This of course, coming from a non-council member)

[quote name='Tobistus' date='04 February 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1265319302' post='2159421']
Good sir, [b]surrendering... well, that's just not an option.[/b]

This is a ploy to allow us a way out, and thus preventing a hard and drawn out fight. However, good sir, know this; [b]Iron is strong, IRON is stronger.[/b] We are united under a cause. This cause may feel different in each of our own hearts, but all the same when our brethren face disarray. [b]Even at the threat of ZI and total annihilation, we shall fight on for not ourselves, but each other.

With all do respects sir, we shall never surrender!
[/b]
[/quote]

This.

Ferro Credimus!

Edited by The Warrior

[quote name='Draco Malfoy' date='04 February 2010 - 01:43 PM' timestamp='1265319828' post='2159434']
These terms are pretty unreasonable. Use the loot you gain from IRON to build your nations. I doubt your position in this war warrants the demands you're making at the present time.
[/quote]

Just be thankful RON members dont have to write a Haiku explaining WHY they are surrendering.

[font="Trebuchet MS"][size="5"][b][i]Dogs of war bit me
Foot invaded my rectum
Surrender I want[/i][/b][/size][/font]

Edited by Bad JuJu

Your demands and wars
are similar in one way:
they amuse no one.

I'm not sure what you were thinking, beyond a chance at revenge, by jumping on the bandwagon against us and I hope you reconsider your attempts at stirring up the past enmity between us. Let's just fight and let the past stay buried, that way when we're done with you it will be based on this war and not the last time we fought.

Good luck and please make sure you wake Atrophis up and get him out of the hippy commune so we can play nice.

Edit: speeling

Edited by Firkked

[quote name='Draco Malfoy' date='04 February 2010 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1265319828' post='2159434']
These terms are pretty unreasonable. Use the loot you gain from IRON to build your nations. I doubt your position in this war warrants the demands you're making at the present time.
[/quote]
GOD i hope your being sarcastic. These terms are ridiculous the war has only been going for 5 days with FAN. I READ IT AS A JOKE and any one who takes this offer is a joke. Jeez people damned if you do damned if you dont.

Roses are Red
Nukes glow Green
Fan is my Target
check out my epeen

WHEEEEE

[quote name='Firkked' date='04 February 2010 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1265322364' post='2159503']
Your demands and wars
are similar in one way:
they amuse no one.

I'm not sure what you were thinking, beyond a chance at revenge, by jumping on the bandwagon against us and I hope you reconsider your attempts at stirring up the past enmity between us. Let's just fight and let the past stay buried, that way when we're done with you it will be based on this war and not the last time we fought.[/quote]

(OOC)
If you find no joy
While playing Cyber Nations
Then go play jenga
(/OOC)

Edited by Bad JuJu