Official Announcment from the Federation of Armed Nations

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' date='04 February 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1265292158' post='2158785']
I dont thinking they are forcing anything, I highly doubt any IRON nation will be surrendering.
[/quote]

This.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='04 February 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1265292901' post='2158804']
I still highly doubt any IRON nation will accept
[/quote]

And This.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='04 February 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1265300385' post='2158925']
IRON got away with white peace before, this time they can pay.
[/quote]

I certainly hope it isn't the karma conflict you are referring to here. If that was white peace, you are grossly mistaken.

*sighs

And this is why you don't rush individual terms without the proofreader being online <_<

For the record, we just want to let those who have had enough step out from the battle, without compromising our own security (as does anyone posting individual terms, I'm sure will pointed out).

[quote name='hammer' date='04 February 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1265306699' post='2159055']
*sighs

And this is why you don't rush individual terms without the proofreader being online <_<

For the record, we just want to let those who have had enough step out from the battle, without compromising our own security (as does anyone posting individual terms, I'm sure will pointed out).
[/quote]
If FAN ever becomes even the smallest of issues we will consider....no, no we won't.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='04 February 2010 - 10:59 AM' timestamp='1265302783' post='2158972']
That isn't universally true either, at least not in this war. There were a couple of FOK surrenders to NSO when we were fighting but since the NSO doesn't generally demand decoms or reps [b]they just peaced out their current wars and then went on to redeclare against other targets.[/b]
[/quote]

A dastardly practice, I see your point master.

The rules of honorable engagement that were carved back in history obviously have been discarded, fortunately us Neurons have never had to deal with such a thing.

Then of course I'll end up eating this statement, when I have said countlessly "all is fair in love and war"

I may have to rethink that philosophy in this dimension.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='04 February 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1265300932' post='2158942'] [b]Less talk more nukes[/b].

o/ FAN
o/ War
o/ Casualties
[/quote]

This man gets the point.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='04 February 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1265300932' post='2158942']
Ok man just saying if your that desperate to go after people i guess. I read the ENTIRE thread and would have picked up on it. Though to be fair I did read the original op and it was a bit fuzzy on those points. [b]Either way it doesnt apply to me if they want 50 tech they know where to find me to get it[/b] :awesome:

Also people dont you have enough to do in this war other than pick over terms anyone with half a brain can figure most of this stuff out. I guess unless your looking to surrender that is and need clarification to make sure you can follow them.[/quote]

:awesome: And this is why our front is fun. FAN, Val, PC, NoR - all fond of making things go boom.

We don't expect many surrenders, but understand there's always someone. Hell, we had to rush this as we didn't expect anybody to be crying uncle so soon :(

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='04 February 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1265308103' post='2159092']
[color="#0000FF"]Although FAIL is not even engaged with FAN, I would like to point out that we will not be accepting these terms. Just in case any of you were wondering.[/color]
[/quote]

No one was... move along and keep the street clear.

A blast from the past. And that in a new, different and improved world even :awesome:

Though, to be fair, FAN are also innovators not only traditionalists. I do not believe that reps were ever asked in individual nations surrenders.

I suppose the difference here in opinions about offered individual nations surrender terms, resonate from different approaches to them.

Many use them the way to get individual nations on opposite side out of the war, so to weaken that side-- so they are lenient and just say "get out, do not come back".

FAN obviously is not eager to get IRON nations from the war, but they are kind enough to give some way out.

edit: forgot the "not", kinda important to what I am saying lol

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='hammer' date='04 February 2010 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1265308977' post='2159106']
Hell, we had to rush this as we didn't expect anybody to be crying uncle so soon :(
[/quote]
Most alliances these days are led by people accustomed to heavily lopsided wars that run their course over a matter of a few days, not a few weeks or months. A real global war is a "new" concept to a lot of people here.

[quote name='hammer' date='04 February 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1265308977' post='2159106']
This man gets the point.

:awesome: And this is why our front is fun. FAN, Val, PC, NoR - all fond of making things go boom.

[/quote]

I'll raise a drink and toast to that!

How quaint ^_^ Id be surprised if this front isn't still trading nukes a month from now. With most warchests being in the hundreds of millions to billions and an after war infra jump to 4999 only costing about $150m I cant see many takers. Those who want out are probably crap and shouldn't be a problem on the field of battle. Asking someone to aid an alliance that will continue to beat on their friends is a brilliant idea that will have people who surrender on a hit list after the war for treason and aiding the enemy.

Edited by Alterego

Since most of those 500 members we now have, are stil close to the same 500 members who was in kärma 1.0. The idea with faN´s individual terms that are light in any way and form as I can see em, Is not to let go of a nations. So the Q faN has to ask them self are, Why did you ever think those close to 500 members gone take it. When we didnt have too fight til the end in Kärma 1.0 as individuals. But took our AA reps with our heads high after we got our freinds out of the war, insted of walking away from our freinds who was stil on the field fighting for his/her freind?

Same deal is pretty much in this war as far as I can see, NSO have said and gone say what they stand, NpO also state where they are. Am sure the hole world know where [b]The good side stand[/b] here. Maby faN´s made a small misstake by thinking .... * [i]Hea I got a thought[/i]? Why not tech raid IRON since it look to be the lightest of all tech raids in time, cuz of the "uneven stats" in the first stage of the war. Well bad for you, If you want out, You have to talk to the AA´s who DoW you in D for us, as you have sign a peace deal before, Am sure you know the drill here.

Since am not in Gov sit, Dont take my word for it tho. Am just a happy silly member of IRON who
are glad we have a huge globel war with sides who are almost even pund for pund. The only thing I miss is to have NPO coming in and mess up BOB even more, That whould be Hillerius if you ask me, [i]but hea maby am evil now[/i].

/Mpol - Hope you sort out what ever problem you have/had in RL

Edited by Dinux

[quote name='wickedj' date='04 February 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1265316955' post='2159346']
Heh, how little you know.

(hint: theyll surrender, trust me)
[/quote]

Lol. It appears that it isn't me left out of the loop. Keep dreaming.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='04 February 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1265315574' post='2159292']
Very poor show in demanding factories to be destroyed.
[/quote]

I completely agree! What is next? FAN will make the POWs decom churches and give up their gods? Or decom schools and give up the education system?

FAN, I expected better! You are doing EET all wrong.

I think better terms for a POW would be:

1) Switch to FAN-POW
2) Purchase full military and declare war on at least two IRON nations, nuke em' if ya got em' (to escape the wrath of FAN you must offer a sacrifice)
3) Send 50 tech to every FAN nation you were warring with
4) Post a picture of yourself in this thread wearing a dress (you must look happy! No raining on our parade)
5) Remember that only you can prevent forest fires

Think it over... If they really want to surrender, make them work for it.

I have spoken

[quote]To: Havamil From: Black Smith Date: 2/4/2010 9:56:34 AM

Subject: Surrender terms

1. Change AA to FAN-POW
2. Decom all military and troops to ~20%
3. Decom all military Improvements & Factories
4. Send 50 Tech to the capturer.
5. Post in the OWF surrender thread. [/quote]

When are you making a thread for us? :lol1: